Alliance

Chapter 14:

It was the time of the day, Mehta house is shown where two families were sitting in the living area they were Mehta family and Khanna family. Maddy and Kareena were also there, Kareena's father lives abroad as his business is there so, the Khanna family came to talk about the alliance. Avni and Neil were also present there, Neil smiles to see Avni that she royally ignored him. Neil shook his head.

Ashish: ok, so as we all know that Aman and Kareena love each other and they want to marry each other. So, what is your opinion on it?

Prakash: I am Kareena's uncle but she is like a daughter to me and I talked to her father he has no objection he just wants her daughter's happiness.

All smiles.

Nm: that's a good thing as parents we have to think about kids, their happiness, their consent is important, now when they have decided to marry each other then we should accept that for their happiness. Ultimately, it is their life they have to spend it with each other.

Bebe: I agree with you.

Neela maa smiles.

Avni: ab, aa sorry to interfere I know I should not talk in between elders but it is important so if you permit it then I want to say something.

Bebe: of course, say.

Maddy was looking at her.

Avni: thank you, Bebe. Ab, Bebe, uncle, aunty I want Aman and Kareena to complete their education first. I mean they are just 22 and in my opinion, they are not that much mature to understand love. I am not saying that they are wrong and we should not fix their alliance but we all know that nowadays, people misunderstand the word love, they give the name of love to their infatuation. They just fling some days and then move on and marriage is a lifetime commitment so we have to take this decision wisely, not in hurry.

Bebe was impressed with Avni. Arav feels proud.

Prakash: so what should we do in your opinion?

Neil: we want that now just get them engaged, then after one year we will decide that they should get marry and not. Till then they also get the time to think about it twice.

Maddy was looking at them she guessed from their talks that they planned it earlier.

Ashish: I think, it's a good idea.

Prakash: yes.

Prakash looks at Maddy.

Prakash: Maddy, why are you silent, say something.

Maddy: I am ready for this alliance but on one condition.

All get tensed. Avni and Neil look at each other

Nm: what?

Maddy: you have to give your daughter's hand to my nephew Neil in return.

All shocked but Neil and Avni were the most they were shockingly looking at each other. Arnav looked at Avni before he says.

Neil and Avni stood up they shouted together, "what"

All looks at them.

Avni: marriage and that too with this monkey. This gorilla.

All shocked. Neil gets irritated.

Neil: oh hello, mind your language.

Avni: just shut up, first you go and find your mind then talk to me.

Neil glares at her. Avni turns to Neela maa.

Avni: Mamma, I will not marry this bullheaded person.