Avneil's joy

Chapter 105:

It was the time of the day, the whole Khanna family was standing in the living area.

Bebe: Avni, now go and have a rest.

Avni nods.

Neil: mom, Bebe, I am thinking of shifting our room to downstairs. It will be easy for Avni. It is her first pregnancy we have to be extra careful. Climbing stairs are not good for her.

Bebe and Shweta nod.

Bebe: you thought it right.

Neil: Avni, you sit here. I and mom will get important things from the room and if you need something then just tell us, any one of us will get it.

Shweta: I think, we have to hire a nurse for Avni, what say?

Avni smiled to see their love and care.

Neil: that's a great idea. Just after shifting the room, I will search that on the internet even I can send a nurse from my hospital.

Shweta: hmm.

Bebe: Avni, you leave this mother and son, let them do their planning. You come with me to my room and have a rest. You also must have gotten tired of living with this insane person.

Neil makes a face.

Avni: but Bebe, how can I? I am fine here, Neil will complete shifting in an hour. I can sit here.

Bebe: Of ho, this girl. Your Bebe is not as weak as you think and sometimes, kids should spend some time with the elders of the house, the elders give them blessings and immense love. Rarely this time comes, now we have got it so we should avail it. You lay on the bed, I will tell the stories of our times if you want to hear them.

Avni smiled.

Avni: I will love to hear them.

Neil and all smiled.

Bebe: then let's go. Today, we grandmother and granddaughter will have fun.

Bebe looked at Shweta.

Bebe: Secretary.

Shweta widens her eyes. Avneil too widens their eyes.

Bebe: I mean, Shweta, send two glasses of juice and fruits to my room. And make sure you send them fast. Come, Avni.

Avni nods. Neil was smiling. Avni and Bebe were going, and Bebe winks at her.

Avni: Bebe, you. Why do you always pull mummy's leg?

Bebe: I love to do that. This leg-pulling is the beauty of our relationship.

Avni smiled. She shook her head.

Later, Avni was laying in her room resting her back on the hardboard of the bed. Neil entered the room carrying a box. Avni saw him and smiled.

Avni: you brought everything?

Neil kept the box on the table.

Neil; aah.

He cleaned.

Neil: Yeah, almost. The thing which I remember, I have brought them if you need something then do tell me.

Avni: I am missing our room.

Neil looked at her as he was checking the things. Neil smiled to see her and goes to her. He sat.

Neil: It is obvious but more important is our being together. When we are together, we will make this room our heaven too.