Alliance last part

Chapter 18:

It was a sunny day, the Mehta house had shown there was complete silence. Neil was looking at Avni who was sitting by bowing her head, her eyes were tightly closed, she was clenching her scarf tightly as much as she can.

Shweta: oh that, that we know. Neil told us everything. I thought, there is something else.

Bebe: Yes, Neil told us that and we don't have any problem. Avni, herself told that to Neil and I really like that because if she wanted to hid she can hide it but she, herself told that to Neil that means she is honest. I must appreciate that.

Neela maa and Arnav sighs deeply. Avni was looking at Khanna family.

Bebe: and everyone do mistakes but the good one is that who learn from the mistake and correct it and Avni did that. We don't have anything related to her past we believe in today and today she is perfect in every sense and I believe that she will be proven the best wife, the best daughter-in-law.

Neil and Avni smile and look at each other.

Flashback:

After checking the reports. They talked about that.

Avni: so, what is your decision now?

Neil: I am ready to marry you.

Avni was surprised.

Neil: We don't have any other option and about this matter. I need to talk to a gynaecologist. Don't worry, I think, it is not a big issue we will find some way. I want to be honest, Avni, see our marriage is an arranged marriage so it will take time to create a strong bond and about fulfilling the wish of the family we can say that we need time we will manage everything.

Avni looks at him she thinks something and looks at Neil.

Avni: I want to tell you something else.

Neil frowns.

Avni: I was a drug addict.

Neil was shocked he was shockingly looking at her.

Avni: Neil?

Neil comes out of shock.

Neil: what?

Avni nods.

Neil: but you don't look like. I mean, you don't have any sign of a drug addict.

Avni: because I left it years ago. After my accident, after losing my sister, I left consuming that.

Neil looks at her. His heart was not believing that. Avni feels that.

Avni: but, I did not touch it for four years. I swear.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: still you want to marry me?

Neil was looking at her. Avni was waiting for his reply.

Flash back ends.

Avneil were looking at each other they came out of their world by hearing the laughter of the family.

Prakash: so, let's discuss the marriage function.

Avni: ab uncle.

Prakash: Uncle? who is uncle here?

Avni frowns then she smiles. Neil was confused.

Avni: Papa.

Neil was a startled. He does not know why he is feeling happy.

Prakash: that's like a good girl.

Avni smiles and Arnav was happy that her sister got good in-laws.