Avni came home

Chapter 114:

It was the time of the morning, a car stopped outside the Khanna mansion. Neil got down and he goes to Avni's side and he helped her to get down then Neil picked her up and takes her to the door where the Khanna was standing. Avni looked at Neil who was looking at the family.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looked at her. Avni sighed him to put her down. Neil ignored her, Avni was looking at Neil, she felt embarrassed. Shweta welcomes them and Neil took Avni inside. He takes Avni to the room and makes her lay and kept the pillows at her back. The family came behind him. Neil turns and saw the family then he looked at Avni who was looking down. Bebe came to Avni and sat on the bed. Avni was not looking at anyone.

Bebe: How are you, my child?

Avni: fine.

Bebe: good.

Shweta: Avni, why did you...

Neil: mom.

Shweta looked at him. Neil shook his head. Shweta nods.

Prakash: Avni, what do you want? Just order me, papa will get that thing for you.

Avni looked at him and smiled slightly.

Avni: Thank you, papa but I don't want anything.

Prakash: how can it be possible? You like flattened rice, right? Today, papa will cook for you flattened rice.

Avni: Papa, what I need now, I will get that as the time will pass, no one can give that to me.

Prakash: once tell me, bacha, Papa will get that for you.

Avni: I want peace.

All were shocked. They got emotional. Neil gulps. Avni looked at the family.

Avni: and I will not get it now. The time will only decide when I will get that.

Prakash looked down. He was sad that he has everything by God's grace but he can not get that thing for his daughter that she wants.

Avni: Papa, Mummy Ji, Bebe, I want to apologise to you all. Please forgive me. You all are really sweet and cute. You people accepted me as I am and gives me immense love that I surely don't deserve. I feel lucky to get a family like you but I always end up hurting you. I can't even give you one happiness you all are craving for.

Avni looked down. Neil was looking at her.

Avni: I know you all are facing problems because of me, my acts have snatched your peace, I have become a burden on you but I am not in my control now what do I do but I promise, I will try to act normal and not hurt you all. I will be normal soon.

Bebe: Avni, why are you saying this?

Avni looked down. Neil was looking at her. Shweta came to her and caressed her hair. Avni looked at her.

Shweta: we love you because you deserve that and we are lucky that you came into our lives.

Prakash and Bebe: exactly.

They smiled. Avni smiled slightly by looking at the family then she looked at Neil who smiled to see her.

Prakash: Shweta, come help me to cook flattened rice for her.

Neil: Papa, Avni should have soup now.

Prakash: ok then Papa will make soup for his strong daughter.

Neil smiled.

Prakash: but she also has to give me her charming smile as a return gift.

Avni smiled.

Prakash: that's like my daughter. Come, Shweta.

Shweta nods and they go.

Bebe: you have rest, I am also going to have rest.

Neil gives hand to Bebe to get up. Bebe goes. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: Avni, lay for some time, don't sit like this.

Avni nods. Neil helps her to lay then he sits beside her and caressed her hair.

Neil: is it aching?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: Avni, don't hide anything from me. You know what the doctor said.

Avni: I am saying the truth because of medicine, it is not aching now.

Neil: ok.

Avni closed her eyes. Neil caressed her hair then he kissed her forehead. Neil was showing his love on her to make her move on. Neil's phone rings. He takes out his phone and saw the hospital number.

Neil: I am coming.

Avni nodded and Neil talked by standing at the corner of the room.

Neil: ok, I am coming.

Neil cuts the call and turns to Avni. Neil came to her.

Neil: Avni, there is an emergency in the hospital, I have to go.

Avni nods.

Neil: I will try to come back soon but you have proper rest, no need to get up, ok. I am sending mom here before going.

Avni: no, let her help Papa Ji. I am fine.

Neil: ok.

Neil came to her and kissed her forehead.

Neil: take care.

Avni nods and Neil goes.

Later, Prakash and Shweta came and they saw Avni is sleeping. They looked at each other then they looked at Avni.

Shweta: when will everything be fine?

Prakash: soon, don't take the stress.

Shweta: how can I not take the stress. Avni and Neil, both are my children and I can't see them like this. Did you have noticed, that Neil has reduced to talking.

Prakash nods. They looked at Avni.

On the other side, Neil was standing in the corridor of the hospital and many people were laying on the stretchers. Neil and other doctors were going one after the other patient to check. Neil heard the cry of a toddler baby and looked around. After losing his child, he is feeling a different type of care and attraction to the children. Neil saw the baby on the stretcher.

Neil: doctor Vijay.

The doctor looked at him. Neil sighed him to come and check the patient. He nods and comes. Neil fastly goes to the baby and picks it up in his arms.

Neil: sshhh, why are you crying? Hmm. Nothing has happened. Stop crying.

Neil kissed the baby and sat on the stretcher carefully after making that stand by the wall. Neil saw a small wound on the leg of the baby and bandaged that while talking to the baby and blowing the wound.

Neil: it's done, tiger.

Neil smiled and kissed the baby's cheeks. Neil got up and plays with the baby, a lady came to him.

Lady: my baby, my Mahir.

Neil looked at her. The lady takes the baby and Neil again felt a void in his heart. Lady kissed the baby.

Lady: thank you, Doctor.

Neil: it's ok. It was my duty.

Lady goes and Neil was looking at them.

At the time of the night, Neil opened the door of the room and looked up. Neil saw Avni is sleeping. Neil looked at her then he closed the door and came to her. Neil looked at Avni and sighed. Neil rubs his forehead and huffs. Neil goes and came back after changing his clothes into a t-shirt and trousers. Neil sat and touched Avni's forehead to check that is she OK. Neil lays and sleeps by looking at Avni.

Later, Avneil were sleeping. Avni opened her eyes and turns to see Neil, she faced his back. Avni sat and looked at him. Neil was in a deep slumber as he was tired. Avni thinks then she took a bunch of few keys from under her pillow and looked at them. Avni thinks by looking at the keys. She looked at Neil then she slowly got up and she goes from there. Neil was sleeping.