Avni and Neil's trouble

Chapter 01:

In the nighttime, a car stopped outside a beautiful mansion which was not less than a mansion and was looking more beautiful in the night as it was lighted by hundreds of lights.

A girl entered in a lavish hall of her home and a beautiful Chandelier was hanging on the roof she is wearing a hoody she always used to wear a hoody because she does not want anybody to see her tears or sympathise with her so when she felt herself weak she just cover her face with the hairs, wears a hoody and moves from there but now her face is not covered her eyes were doe-shaped, lips were perfect curved and mole near her lip can kill anyone, her hairs were black which complements her milky skin she was a beauty with brain. She enters a hall she saw all are looking at her with hope because she is the only one in the house who bravely talk to her father she goes to them.

Avni: what happened why you all are looking at me like this?

Arnav: Arav wants to go to a champ with the school.

Avni: so?

Arnav: so papa.

Avni: will not give permission, right.

Sonia: yes and for that reason Arav is very upset.

Avni looks at Arav.

Avni: hmm so this is the matter but what is to think in it, mamma will talk to Mr Mehta.

Neela maa: Na baba na, I will not talk to him, already his mood is off today; I am going to the kitchen I have to prepare dinner, bye.

Neela maa goes.

Avni: Mamma refused to talk, now?

Avni looks at them and everyone looks at her they look at each other than again at Avni which Avni noticed.

Avni asked suspiciously: why you all are looking at me like this?

Avni feels something is fishy and she knew what will come next so she turns and tried to run but all catch her she is continuously trying to push herself to come out of their grip but she no use.

Arnav: please Avni, only you can talk to him.

Everyone was holding her arms.

Avni: no, never, I don't want to listen to anything, I have an important work so let me go.

Arnav: Avni, only you can talk to him, you can make him agree.

Avni frees her hands with the jerk.

Avni: yahi to problem hai agar main baat karne gai to jo thore bohat chances hain wo bhi khatam ho jaenge waise bhi Arav abhi 6 saal ka bacha hai ye camp main ja kar kya karega it's not safe jab mujhe sahi nahi lag raha ise bejhna to main king of this house se kya baat karon. (that is the problem if I go to talk to him then some chances which we have, will also finish and to be honest Arav is just 6 years old what he will do in a camp it's not safe when I am not finding it safe to send him then how I talk to the king of this house.)

Sonia: Avni asi activities se hi to ye sikhega na agar ghar main rahega to kaise sikhega kuch. (Avni, he will learn by these type of activities if he spends the time in the house then how will he learn.)

Avni thinks but she can't talk to Ashish Mehta.

Avni: to theek hai khud baat kar lo mr Mehta se main chali. (Then ok, go and talk to him yourself, I am going.)

Avni was about to go but Arav holds her hand, Avni looks at him she melts by seeing his cute innocent face.

Arav: please bua.