Neav's tantrums

Chapter 163:

It was the time of the night, there was complete silence all around the Mehta house. The lights of the Mehta house were on. Aman was passing by the corridor and he stopped outside his room and frowns to see the off lights. He saw the time on his watch and thinks. Aman opened the door of his room and he heard the sobbing. Aman turned and it didn't take a time to switch on the light as it is his room and in darkness also he can find his things. Aman turned his face and he saw Kareena wiping her tears. Aman thinks. He saw her luggage in the corner. Kareena got up.

Kareena said while wiping her tears: Aman, you came. You get fresh till then I get your dinner.

Aman was looking at Kareena who looked at him and then she looked down and moved. Kareena passed by Aman and she goes. Aman thinks.

Aman in mind: Di was right, I should give a try to our relationship... But after what Kareena did how can I forgive her? I can't forget that. If I forgive Kareena then my child will never forgive me. No, I can't forget what she did. She killed my child.

Aman thinks.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed and Neil came there. He saw Avni is lost in thinking. Neil frowned and he looked at Avni. Neil came and Avni came back to reality. She looked up at Neil. Neil sat on the bed.

Neil: what happened?

Avni sighs.

Avni: nothing. I was thinking about Aman and Kareena.

Neil looked down.

Avni: Neil, you talk to Aman. He will listen to you. He respects you.

Neil: Avni, when I have not forgotten when Maddy Bua tried to do then how can I ask Aman to forget that? When I have not forgiven Maddy Bua for trying to harm my child then how can I ask Aman to forgive Kareena when he has lost his child?

Avni: you are right at your place but you and I, we both know how much Aman loves Kareena. He can't live without her.

Neil looked down.

Avni: you know, Kareena asked for a divorce from Aman.

Neil was shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni nods.

Avni: We have to do something. I have talked with Aman and he said that he will try but we also have to do something. We can't let them get separated like this.

Neil: Avni, it is their personal matter and now they are mature they can handle their matters.

Avni was looking at Neil and she had an idea that Neil will say this. Avni did not agree with Neil.

Avni: they are our siblings and when we see that our siblings are going on the wrong path it is our duty to bring them on the right path.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: but here Aman and Kareena both are on the right path right now.

Avni: exactly. So, they should be together.

Neil: Avni, I know you are concerned for them but let them decide what they want. It should be their decision whether they want to live together or they want to part their ways.

Avni was looking at Neil with disappointment. Neil looked at Avni. Neil got up and he goes from there. Avni was looking at Neil. Avni thinks.

One week passed and now Neav and Avni both were fine. The Khanna family was very happy and they were taking care of Neav and were all set to spoil the new member. They carry Neav in their arms but as per the Doctor's advice, they were not carrying him much but now when they get to know that Neav is fine so they made many plans to do.