Cold behaviour

Chapter 103:

It was the time of the morning, the sun was rising slowly and wiping the darkness, the view was beautiful and in Avneil's room, the alarm rang, Neil woke up and off the alarm. He turns to see Avni who was still laying and he was facing her back. Now it was their daily routine to go jogging. They were used to doing that but now they have made that part of their rotten because, with treatment, physical fitness is also important. Neil thought to let Avni have rest today though he knew that she is awake. Neil got up and got ready. Neil was brushing his hair he looked at Avni and kept the hairbrush on the table and turned. He came to her. Neil thinks.

Neil was running in the park and was sweating. He removes his sweat with the sleeves and was running he was holding a bottle in his hand. He recalls their last night's argument.

Flashback:

Avni: you understand Neil. Three years, since three years we are trying for a baby but what we get, is only got disappointment.

Neil: and my answer is no. Avni, I am a doctor so don't tell me the options and I know very well about it. We have other ways than second marriage. Doctors suggest surrogacy and other ways but I am also a human being with that and I want our baby by us, by our union, I want our baby to be the sign of our love. If our baby will come into this world then it will be through us.

Avni: Neil, don't be stubborn. What is the guarantee that I will get pregnant in the future? Ok, let's, let's just assume that I will get pregnant then what is the guarantee that the baby will come into this world. Did you forget what the doctor said? She said I am too weak to carry a baby.

Neil was thinking.

Avni: stop it, Neil, just by saying, be positive, be positive, things can not get resolved. Neil, how can we be so selfish we are just thinking about ourselves what about our family. They are not saying that doesn't mean that they don't crave for the baby.

Avni: Neil, when we got married that time we also didn't love each other yo...

Neil tightens the grip on her face and shouts.

Neil: no means no, I am not going to do that. Got it.

Neil was running with an absent mind.

Avni: Neil, I respect your decision but what about that phase when a lady gets pregnant and the couple goes for sonography, they see the baby, they feel the baby, they hear the heartbeat of the baby. What about that happiness when a baby kicks the mother and she enjoyed that. A father waits for the baby for nine months that wait also have its own charm, a completely different excitement. And when that wait gets over when a father carries his child in his arm that moment has a different story, a new emotion, a bond and a woman forgets her all pain just by seeing her baby. Neil, it is not a day, it, it is a complete journey.

Flashback ends.

Neil stopped while running and he holds his knees today he ran more than his daily routine. Neil was panting. Neil stood and gaps. He drinks the water when he felt better and poured some water on his head by standing under the sun. Neil thinks.

Neil came home and saw that no one is present in the living area. He entered the room and Avni was still laying on the bed. Neil makes a face to see her. He shook his head and sighed.

Neil came into the room after taking shower and was wiping his hair with the towel. He saw Avni and saw the time on the clock now it was a limit. He throws the towel on the couch and goes to Avni.

Neil: Avni, Avni, get up, I know you are awake so get up and stop this acting.

No response.

Neil: Avni, I am saying nicely and with love so get up, don't force me to take a huge step, don't force me to force you.