First day

Chapter 44:

It was the time of the morning, the first morning of the new life of Avni and Neil. Avni wakes up and turns her face. She saw Neil is sleeping on his stomach by opening his mouth. Avni smiles to see him. Avni gets up and goes to Neil's side and covers him with the blanket and smiles.

Avni goes to the cupboard and looks at the dresses. She was confused and was biting her thumb's nail.

Neil: may I help you?

Avni turns her face and sees Neil is standing by keeping the hands in his pockets. Avni was still biting her nail. Neil chuckles to see her. Avni instantly keeps away his hand. She sets her hair to avoid her awkwardness.

Avni: ab you awake?

Neil: I think so.

Avni looks at him. Neil comes to her.

Neil: by the way, good morning. Happy first morning of our marriage.

Avni looks at him it was unexpected for her. She smiles.

Avni: you too.

Neil smiles and said, yaa.

Neil: by the way, why you are standing here. I have been seeing you for five minutes.

Avni: Actually, I am confused that which saree I wear?

Neil: let me help you?

Avni turns to the cupboard and Neil selects the Saree for her.

Neil: this, this will look good.

Avni smiles and takes that.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: my pleasure.

Neil smiles.

Avni comes out after changing

Avni comes out after changing. Neil was scrolling down the phone. He looks at Avni she was looking breathtaking and water was dropping from her hair, her face was glowing. She feels shy. Neil looks at her from top to toe. Avni goes to get ready she looks at Neil from the mirror who was looking at her. Neil looks away and Avni picks the earring. Neil's phone rings. He goes to talk out.

Avni was getting ready she saw the sindoor box and picks that. Avni fills her hairline and feels something in her heart. She wears the mangalsutra and her heartbeat increased she was feeling a new feeling, new emotions. Avni looks herself and touched her mangalsutra.

Later, Neil comes after changing and wipes his hair with the towel he forgets about Avni and comes out. His shirt's buttons were open. Avni looked at him and was surprised to see him. Neil's hair was wet and messed. Neil saw Avni is looking at him he looks at himself and looks at Avni he sets his hair and signs what by raising his eyebrows. Avni feels awkward and looks away. Neil smiles and closes his button.

Later, Avneil comes to the dining area and takes blessings from the elders.

Maddy: Avni, today is the first day and you should wake up early and you are coming now when everything is prepared.