Misunderstanding last part

Chapter 100:

At the time of the day, Avni and Neil were sitting with the doctor. Avni was tensed, she was rubbing her hands. Neil was also worried but he was not showing that because of Avni. He holds Avni's hands. Avni looked at him, Neil turns his face to her and blink his eyes. Avni nods. The doctor looked at them then she again looked at the reports and mark them. She sighed and closed the door. Neil and Avni were looking at them.

A car stopped outside the Khanna mansion, Neil looked at Avni who was lost. Neil suppressed his lips and looked out from the window. He sighed deeply and turns to Avni.

Neil: Avni.

No response.

Neil again called her name and this time a little bit louder.

Neil: Avni.

Avni came back to reality. She looked at Neil. Neil looked at the home then he looked at Avni.

Neil: we reached home.

Avni looked at the home, Neil too saw that then he turns to Avni. Avni came out of the car and Neil too. Avni starts walking with an absent mind and Neil looked at her. Shweta saw them from the window and goes to Bebe and Prakash.

Shweta: they reached. Ready.

Bebe and Prakash looked at each other. They smiled.

Neil and Avni entered the Khanna mansion. Avni was lost in her thought and Neil was also low. He was scratching his head. Avni flinched to hear the sound of pop and whistles. Avni and Neil looked up and was shocked to see the view.

Khanna family: surprise.

They smiled and Avneil were shocked.

The living area was decorated simply and a lot of toys were kept there in front of them like soft toys, cars, dolls, and some gifts were kept there on the table and a cake was also kept there and happy first pregnancy was written on that and a small baby's picture was also made on the cake. Balloons were kept all over. Avneil was looking at the things. Avni got emotional and Neil looked at her.

Neil: mom, dad, Bebe, what is this?

Shweta: no need to hide now, we know, Avni is pregnant.

Avni looked at her. Neil was shocked, he looked at Avni.

Shweta: what did you think that you will not tell us then we will not get to know about it.

Neil: mom, you...

Avni couldn't hold that more and she ran from there. Neil and all looked at her. Neil wanted to stop her but she went. The family was confused they looked at each other then they looked at Neil who was looking at them.

Bebe: what happened to her?

Neil: Bebe, Avni is not pregnant.

They were shocked. Bebe looked at Shweta angrily. Shweta bows her head.

Neil: who told you that?

Bebe: your mother. What I say to her, the mistake is mine that I believe her.

Neil looked at Shweta with the expression that what I do of her.

Shweta: Bebe, I...

Bebe keeps the finger on her lips.

Bebe: shut up, zip up your mouth.

Neil: mom...

Neil signed what is this.

Prakash: leave it, Neil. But what happened to Avni why did she run like that.

Bebe: yes, what happened?