Avneil first fight after marriage

Chapter 45:

The beautiful Mehta house had shown where Avni was standing in her room she was finding a file and some files were kept on the bed and one was in her hands. Neil comes there and turns her to him by holding her arm. Avni looks at him and he was looking angry.

Neil: what was that?

Avni: what?

Neil: that you did in the hall.

Avni: what I did Neil, say it clear.

Neil: don't be innocent, Avni. I am talking about Ashish papa. Was that the way to talk to your father?

Avni looks away and closes the file.

Neil: Avni, he is your father. I admit that you both have some problems but you should not behave like this.

Avni: And the way he behaved yesterday, was that right?

Neil looks at her.

Avni: In front of hundreds of people he told me to not let them down. Seriously? What did I do, Neil. I always tried to make him proud and he...

Avni looks away and tries to calm herself.

Avni: Neil, I am also a human being.

Avni turns to him.

Avni: I also feel pain, get hurt if I am not reacting or not showing it that doesn't mean that I don't feel anything, I am stone. I am tired of all this. I just want to die. When I will die then all will live in peace.

Neil was shocked to hear that and Avni throws the file on the bed and goes. Neil was hell angry at her now for talking at death. Neil holds her arm and pins her to the wall. Avni was shocked she opens her eyes and looks at Neil who was angry. Avni looks at her arms then she looks at Avni with hurtful eyes.

Neil: what do you think, han, dying is that much easy? Death is not a joke, Avni. I know how it feels, I daily see people dying, crying for their loved ones. I saw your family's condition, their crying for you, I saw Ashish papa's condition, I saw their love for you and y...

Avni: then where is that love? Why I am not seeing that love?

Neil was looking at her. Avni removed Neil's hands and Neil looked at the arms then at Avni.

Avni: If he really cares for me, if he really loves me then why he is not showing that because he shows his hatred with whole heartily then why he does not show his love?

Neil looks at her. Outside the room, Neela maa was listening to their argument.

Neela maa in mind: the tension between Ashish and Avni is affecting Avni and Neil's relationship.

Neela maa looks at the room and thinks. She goes.

Avneil were looking at each other. Neil tries to cup Avni's face but she goes from there. Neil wants to stop her but she goes. Neil closes his eyes. Neil looks at the door and sighs.

Avni comes to the living area and covers her anger with a smile. Avni comes and sits.

Arnav: where is Neil?

Avni: he is coming.

Arnav nods. Neil comes and sits with Avni they acted normal.

On the other side, Neela maa was in the kitchen and thinking about Avneil.

Neela maa in mind: their relationship is just started and they start fights. Will their marriage work?

Neela maa was in deep thoughts and she puts her hand on the pot which was on the stove. Neela maa winces. Sonia comes there and is shocked to see that.