Revelation of truth final part

Chapter 34:

It was the time of the night, a car was passing by the forest. Avni was driving it and Aman was laughing and blabbering. Avni grins her teeth.

Avni: Aman, sit quietly.

Aman keeps the finger on his lips and cries.

Aman: Di scold me, you are bad, Di.

Avni was feeling bad to see his condition and focus on driving. Aman moves to them and stands by keeping his hands on the seats.

Aman: where are we going, Di?

Avni: Aman, sit on your seat and let me drive.

Aman: Di, I know driving. Let me help you.

Aman holds the steering wheel and turns. Avni shocked.

Avni: Aman.

Riya also tried to push Aman back. The car went out of control. Riya pushed him back and he falls on the seat in a laying position. Avni tried to control the car and saw a car is coming from the opposite direction. Avni was shocked she tried to turn the car and it hit a tree. Riya's seat belt was not properly locked and when the car hits the tree, her head hits the window and the door opened she falls outside and her head again hits the rock. Avni's head hits the steering wheel and her head was bleeding she was panting she touched her head and saw the blood she looks up and turns her face she was shocked to see Riya.

Avni: Riya.

Avni came out of the car and her head was spinning she holds her head and goes to Riya. Avni was shocked to see her. Avni sits and takes Riya in her arms.

Avni: R, R, Ri, Riya.

Riya smiles to see her and tries to touch her face. Avni holds her hand. Riya's smile faded. Avni was shocked she shooks Riya and called her name.

Avni: help, help, is anybody here. Help.

Aman was not in his senses and was imitating Avni by sitting in the car he had not a single scratch. Avni was shocked to check Riya's pulse and shocked. Avni shakes her and called her name but no use.

Avni: Riya, get up. Riya, are you listening to me, get up. Riya, get up else I will slap you. I swear I will kill you. Get up, Riya. Riya, Riya.

Avni cries she takes her in her arms and shouts her name. Avni cries badly.

Flashback ends.

A tear falls from Avni's eyes. Avni was not in her sense. Avni looks at Neil and holds the sleeves of his shirts in a fist.

Avni: I, I, I ca, called her many times but she, she did not wake up.

Neil feels bad and cups her face.

Avni: I shouted for help but no one comes.

Avni saw the flashes that she was asking for help and no one stopped the car her dress was covered with blood and her head was injured so no one stopped at the car to see her condition as no one wants to involve in the police case.

Avni makes the hair strand behind her ear and was not in her senses.

Avni: I shouted, help, help, save my sister, help. I got up and asked the people for help but no one stopped the car. I begged them, please, please help my sister please but no, no one helped me. I, I.

Neil holds her neck and pulled her to him. Avni was crying she holds his arm.

Neil: ssshhhh. Relax, calm down.

Neil caresses her back to calm her.

Neil: calm down. Calm down.

After some time, Avni detached herself from him and looks down she makes her hair strand behind her ear.