Accusation

Chapter 67:

At the time of the night, everyone was standing and looking at Ashish. Avni and Neil looked at each other then they looked at Ashish. Neela maa looked at Avneil.

Ashish: what happened? what I don't know?

Ashish comes to them. He looks at Avni.

Ashis: now what did you do?

Avni looked at Ashish. Neil was shocked.

Nm: Ashish...

Ashish: I know, you have done something because you always create problems.

Avni looks away. Neil looked at Avni and he was disappointed that why Avni is silent. She always fights back to Ashish but when it is needed to answer she remains silent especially when Aman was involved in that thing.

Nm: Ashish, at least listen to me.

Ashish: what is there to listen to, her presence is telling everything she must have done something.

Neil: please papa.

Ashish looked at him.

Neil: sorry but you can't blame anyone without knowing the truth. Every time mistake was of Avni it is not necessary. We are present here because Neela maa called us, not because Avni has done something.

Ashish: Neela called you? What is the matter, can anyone tell me?

Neil: please sit first.

They sat.

Neil: papa, please listen to me with a cool mind.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: Aman and Kareena got married.

Ashish was shocked. Avni looked at him. Ashish looked at Aman.

Ashish: what is Neil saying?

Neil looked at Aman then at Ashish.

Neil: this is truth, papa and now, now.

Avni keeps the hand on Neil's shoulder.

Avni: Kareena is pregnant.

Ashish was shocked. Neil looked down. Avni rubs his shoulder. Neil holds her arm. Ashish gets up. Avni also gets up and to see them, all getup. Ashish was going to Aman. Avni moves to them slowly. Ashish slapped him. Avni fastly comes between them and takes Aman behind. Neela maa holds Ashish.

Ashish: what have you done? Don't you feel ashamed?

Nm: calm down.

Ashish: calm down? How can I calm down when I have these types of kids.

Ashish points at Avni and Aman. Avni looked at him.

Ashish: you, only you are responsible for that.

Avni and Neil were shocked.

Ashish: we wanted to get them engaged but you jumped in between and asked for a time now see.

Avni looked down and Neil gets angry.

Ashish: you ruined his life. Don't know what you are taking revenge on us?

Avni remains silent.

Nm: calm down, Ashish. What is Avni's fault in it?

Ashish looked at Avni and go to sit on the couch. He catches his head.

Neil: we have to deal with this matter calmly and sensibly.

Ashish: tomorrow, we are going to Kareena's home and will fix their marriage date.