Neil's condition for Avni

Chapter 156:

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining and birds were hovering over the hospital. Avni was admitted to one of the rooms of the hospital. Avni was laying in a fowler’s position and was looking at the door. She was surprised to see the Khanna family and Mehta family together.

Everyone said together: surprise.

Avni smiled to see them. Aman and Sonia popped the party popper. They were carrying balloons, gifts and baskets of fruits. Avni was happy to see them. Neil was standing behind them keeping his hand in his jeans pocket. and he peeped into the room. Neil smiled to see Avni. Everyone came to Avni except Neil. Bebe came to Avni and she caressed Avni’s hair and kissed her forehead.

Bebe: congratulations.

Avni smiled.

Avni: thank you, Bebe.

Bebe sat on the bed in front of Avni.

Bebe: how are you?

Avni: fine.

Bebe smiled. Shweta came to Avni and she cups Avni’s face and kissed her forehead.

Shweta: congratulations and thank you so much for giving us such a precious gift. This, this feeling is something new.

Avneil smiled.

Shweta: I have no words to describe my happiness.

Bebe: then leave it.

Everyone smiled except Avni. She looked at Shweta.

Shweta: Bebbeee…

Bebe: Shwetaaa…

Avni hides her smile by suppressing her lips. Neil chuckles by standing outside.

Shweta: Avni, see.

Avni: Bebe, this is not fair you always do this to mummy Ji.

Bebe: so, I am her mother, I have the right to tease her.

Avni smiled. Prakash came to Avni and kept his hand on Avni’s head.

Prakash: congratulations and thank you for giving us a precious gem.

Avneil smiled.

Prakash: people say right that all the luxuries of life are on one side and the happiness of becoming a grandfather and grandmother is on one side. Thank you, my child. God bless you.

Avni smiled. Neela maa and Ashish came and stands on the other side of the bed. Neela maa caressed Avni’s hair. Avni smiled and looked at her.

Nm: congratulations.

Avni: thank you, mamma.

Ashish: congratulations, Princess.

Avni smiled and they heard the sound of a party whistle and Avni closed her eyes. Neil looked around as noise is not allowed in the hospital.

Aman, Arnav and Sonia: congratulations.

Avni smiled.

Avni: thank you, thank you, thank you so much to all. Thank you for this sweet and cute surprise. Thank you. I can’t express in words how bored I was feeling.

Everyone smiled.

Avni: you know, Bebe, mummy Ji, that Tillu is not letting me meet my baby.

Everyone was surprised to hear Tillu and Neil widens his eyes.

Neil: Tillu?

Neil looked here and there and thankfully no one was there. Everyone smiled. Neil nods and a frown was on his head.