Good news or bad news last part

Chapter 135:

At the time of the day, the hospital's sign was stuck on a huge building. Inside it, Avneil was sitting in the doctor's cabin. Neil was keeping his hand on Avni's hand.

Doctor: Congratulations, she is pregnant.

Avneil smiled. Avni's eyes filled with tears. She touched her belly. Neil's eyes also got tears. He looked at Avni who was looking at her belly. Neil squeezed Avni's hand which was kept on the table. Avni looked at Neil and she smiled with teary eyes, Neil also smiled. Neil looked at the doctor.

Neil: Doctor, is everything alright? Avni and baby are fine. Right?

Doctor: Relax, Dr Neil, everything is normal. But, you both have to be extra careful. You know about her condition.

Neil nods. Avni's smile faded.

Doctor: I am prescribing the medicine, have that on time.

Neil: her diet chart?

Doctor: yes.

They talked and Avni was hearing them.

Neil: thank you, Doctor.

The doctor smiled. Neil signed Avni to get up. Avni nods. They came out and smiled to see each other.

Avneil came home, and Shweta and Bebe were sitting on the couch.

Bebe: you both came.

They smiled and stopped.

Shweta: what did Doctor say?

Neil was about to say.

Bebe: let them sit first.

Neil also wanted to say that so he smiled.

Bebe: Sit.

Avneil came and sit.

Shweta: Bheemaa, bring two glasses of water.

Bebe: now say.

Avni blushed.

Neil: the doctor confirmed that Avni is pregnant.

They got happy. Avni was blushing.

Bebe: really?

Neil nods. Everyone was happy. Bheema gave them water. They drank water.

Shweta: so you will again shift downstairs.

Avneil looked at her. They remembered their baby. Avni and Neil looked down. Avni looked at her hands and moved her ring.

Bebe glared at Shweta. Shweta also felt bad but her intention was not to hurt them.

Shweta: I am sorry. I...

Neil: no, Mom, you asked the right question. It's just that we, we...

Neil squeezed his eyes.

Neil: ab aa. Yes, mom, we will shift downstairs.

Avni looked at him. She thinks.

Shweta: ok.

Avni: ab, you all continue. I am tired, I am going to have a rest.

Bebe: yes, yes, you go. Neil (Neil looked at her) take her to the room.

Neil nods. They got up and were goes from there. Neil was walking with Avni. They came into the room and Neil makes Avni sit on the bed and sets the pillow on her back. He made her lay in the fowler position.

Neil: do you want something?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: ok. You sit here, I pack the bag.