Neil recalls past part 01

Chapter 112:

At the time of the night, a car was standing outside the office of Avni and Neil was sleeping in the car. Someone knocked on the window and Neil woke up and looked here and there then he realised that he was sleeping in the car, just because of tiredness, he slept. He opened the window and saw Avni's driver.

Kaka: the office is empty, I have checked everywhere, Avni is alone there.

Neil was listening to him by looking down. Neil has sent him to check and he fell asleep by waiting for him that too for just a few minutes.

Neil: thank you, Kaka, now you can take her car, I will take her with me.

Kaka nods.

Kaka: ok.

He goes. Neil was waiting for him to go. Soon Kala took Avni's car from there. Neil was watching that. Neil looked straight and thinks.

Neil looked up and he saw Avni is coming by carrying her bag and was walking with much difficulty. Neil immediately opened the car door and goes to her. Avni stopped to see him.

Neil said while coming to her: wait, let me help you.

Neil came to her and was about to pick her but Avni holds his arm.

Avni: no.

Neil looked at her and he understood why she is not letting him pick her up. Neil holds her hand and placed the second hand on her shoulder to give her support and slowly took her to the car and makes her sit. Neil was angry with her but he knew that he have to deal with her calmly. Neil goes to the driving seat and opened the door then he sat and drove to the Khanna mansion.

On the way, Neil saw Avni sitting leaning on the seat and her hands were on her belly, he understood that she is in pain and tired. Avni opened her eyes and looked out from the window. Avni thinks.

Flashback:

Avni was sitting on the chair in her cabin and was working on the laptop, she was desperately working late at night. She heard the footsteps and looked up. She saw Kaka going and she thinks. Avni goes to the glass wall and saw Kaka talking to someone, she recognised Neil's car. She knew that Neil will come to take her but still was trying to ignore that thought. Avni was looking at them, she thinks.

Flashback ends.

Avni was thinking.

Soon, they reached home and Neil takes her to the room and makes her lay by setting the pillow on her back.

Neil: is it OK?

Avni nods, Neil's phone rings, he takes out it and saw the call is from the hospital.

Neil: I am coming.

Avni nods.

Neil goes and talks for 20 minutes. Neil entered the room and saw Avni sitting on the bed by changing her dress into a nightdress. Avni got up, she did not notice Neil and was going to get water which was kept in the jug on the table. Avni was unable to walk.

Neil: Avni.

Avni stopped and Neil goes to her. He holds her.

Neil: where are going? Tell me, what do you want.

Avni replied in a low voice: water.

Neil: Sit, I will get it for you.

Neil takes her back to the bed and makes her lay. It was becoming difficult for Avni to handle her pain. Neil poured the water and came to her. Neil sat and makes her drink water. Avni rests her head back and her eyes were closed.