Where Avni went

Chapter 30:

The laughter can be heard outside the Mehta house and the weather was windy the plants and trees were moving like they will fall right now indeed it was a stormy night and indicating a huge disaster is going to happen. Inside the Mehta house, both families were sitting in the dining area. Neil looks at Avni and finds her lost he frowns as he is observing her for a long time. Avni looks up and he signs what happened, Avni shook her head. Neil frowns she thinks.

Shweta: the weather is getting worse.

Neela maa: yaa, suddenly it changed. In the evening sky was clear.

Bebe: yes, that's why we came.

Ashish: I suggest you stay here till the storm calms.

Bebe: let's see but right now let's discuss the thing for we are gathered here. Let's discuss the functions of the wedding.

Prakash: yes so the decorations.

Avni: ab, my team will handle it.

Neil: and we will pay for that.

Avni: will you afford my services? Those are quite costly.

Neil looks at her she smiles. Neil gives her a look.

Avni: what? I am serious from haldi to Heena all functions must be approximately 25 to 30 crores and if you add reception then the lump sum amount must be 50 crores.

All smiles.

Neil: well If you asked me then I am against all these rituals so let's marry in a temple what say?

Avni looks at him, Neil smiles and Avni narrows her eyes.

Bebe: I think we should go from here.

Avni and Neil look at her.

Bebe: they, themselves are deciding everything so what we are doing here. Prakash, let's go.

Neil: sorry Bebe. I was just joking.

Avni: sorry.

They laugh.

Bebe: then who said, I am serious. I was also not serious I was kidding with you.

They smile. Then they discussed the functions.

Bebe: so, that is fine. Any issue?

All shook their head.

Nm: no.

Bebe: ok so done it.

All nods. Avneil looks at each other and passed a smile. But Avni was feeling restless.

Then, both families were set at the dining table where all were having dinner and the Khanna family decided to go after the storm calms. Neil looks at Avni who was lost in her thoughts. Neil thinks.

Prakash: food is awesome who cooked it?

Nm: Sonia.

They smile.

Shweta: Avni, you know cooking?

Avni recalled her first encounter of the kitchen where she messed the whole kitchen and added the ingredients by standing at a good distance. Neil was looking at her facial expression and understood everything.

Aman chokes. Avni looks at him and glared at him. Neil suppresses his lips.

Bebe: what happened?

Aman: di and cooking? Bebe, Di knows Karata but not making paratha. I am giving you one suggestion after their marriage, don't let Di enter the Kitchen else there will be a blast.