Party

Chapter 09:

In the time of the night, the Khanna mansion is shown where Neil was standing in his room by picking a phone in his hand as he called Avni but she did not receive it. Neil was feeling sad and he doesn't know why Avni's ignorance is disturbing him. Neil goes to the window and looks at the sky and keeps one hand in his pocket. Neil sits on the window and looks at the sky he was thinking about Avni and gets the flashes of their first meeting when he falls on Avni when he and Avni collide and he saved Avni, he left Avni's hand and she falls. A smile appeared on Neil's face to think about that he also get flashes of their arguments then his smile faded to think that Avni is not picking his phone. Neil looks at his phone and types the setting.

Neil writes: hi, I am sorry. I know I should not call you at this time of night but I am trying to contact you since time but you are not receiving my calls and also not replying to my messages. I just want to invite you for Kareena's birthday if you come then we will glad to meet you, also I want to apologise for all the things which I did. I was just teasing you I did not mean anything and also sorry from Bua's side her behaviour was not acceptable. Avni, I don't know why you are ignoring me I just want to say that this is my last message to you, tomorrow is Kareena's birthday party for what we were in contact, but after that nothing will be there to contact you so please forget me if I intentionally and unintentionally hurt you. I am really sorry for everything which I did. Tomorrow, I will wait for you if you come then that will be our last meeting if not then bye forever.

Neil thinks and sends that message and looks out from the window.

The next morning, the clock shows 06:00 am and Avni wakes up she catches her head which was aching badly she opens her eyes and again shut them she rubs her eyes, stretches her whole body and opens her eyes she sits and thinks. Avni turns and saw her phone is not on the table she searches her phone on the bed, under the pillows, cushions and duvet.

Avni: where is my phone? Where I kept it?

Avni stops finding and thinks.

Avni: last tiiimeeee.

Avni thinks.

Avni: last time that irritating Neil called me and I...

Avni saw it under the bed and saw her phone there. Avni moves her head up and get down from the bed and gets on her knees she slides under the bed to get her phone then she sits on the bed and checks 50 missed call. 2 were of Neil and others from different people. Avni checks the messages she reads Neil's message and thinks.

On the other side, Neil also wakes up and after stretching his body he picks his phone to check Avni's reply he wipes his eyes to clear the vision he saw 6 messages and got up with a jerk he checks the messages but his bad luck there was no message from Avni. Neil thinks.

Neil: at least you can send a message. I hope, you are fine.

Neil thinks.

On the other side, in Mehta house, all were present in the dining area except Avni. Neela maa and Sonia was serving all.

Sonia: Tai, Tai

Their maid came.

Sonia: did you give breakfast to Avni?

Before she replied.

Neela maa said while pouring juice in the glass and she was standing: Avni is not at home.

All look at her except Ashish but she gained his attention.

Sonia: where she went in this early morning?

Nm: she went to the office.

Arnav: at this time?

Neil: she went before our waking up. She sticked a note on the fridge that she is going to the office.