Anniversary part 01

Chapter 95:

At the time of the night, Avneil entered the Khanna mansion they saw the whole family is present there and Prakash is in anger. Avni and Neil looked at each other then they looked at Prakash. They came to the family and Avni took the blessing of Shweta and Bebe. Neil signed what happened to Shweta.

Shweta leans to them and said in a low voice: Mr is angry with Avni because Avni stayed in Mehta House for so many days.

Neil stretched his neck. Avni smiled, Neil and Avni looked at each other and smiled. Avni looked at Prakash. She was going to Prakash

Prakash: Shweta, I am going to my room.

Avni stopped she looked at Prakash. Others were smiling. Prakash turns to go.

Avni: I came back after three days you will not welcome your daughter.

Prakash makes an angry face.

Avni: I even took the Rasgula for you that too cooked by me.

Prakash things. Avni smiled she goes back and came with a bowl, others were adoring their bond. Avni opened the lid and Prakash closed his eyes and inhaled the smell. Avni tried to feed him one.

Prakash: I don't want it.

Prakash keeps her hand away. Avni gets emotional.

Avni: Will I yearn for the love of the father throughout my life? When I got the love of one father, the other father got angry.

Neil and all were stunned by Avni's statement.

Avni: Is it written in my fate to meet father's love in pieces.

Prakash looked at Avni who looked down and sobbed. Prakash cups her face.

Prakash: hey, why are you crying? I was just kidding. You are so strong and crying on this small thing.

Avni looked at him.

Prakash: Ok, feed me with your hands.

Avni wipes her tears and feeds Prakash.

Prakash: umm, delicious.

Everyone smiled. Prakash also feeds Avni then he keeps his hand at Avni's head.

Neil: mom, are you seeing this. These two are enjoying and feeding each other. We don't have any value here.

Shweta: hmm, I am watching everything. Before your arrival, he was sitting by making a face as someone had filled the balloons in his mouth and now look how he is laughing as nothing had happened.

Avni smiled.

Bebe: yeah and did you remember how he behaved that day when Avni did not come back with Neil. He took the whole house at his head. I will not talk to her. How can she live there?

Neil: yeah, he also scolded me. Neil, why you did not bring her with you? You are an idiot, duffer. You can't do a single work properly and whatnot and Now see.

Prakash: jealous people. Avni, you leave them.

Shweta: oh, we are jealous. Wow.

They were smiling.

Prakash: ok fine, I overreacted. I was worried for Avni.

Avni smiled.

Prakash: you all know if anyone goes from home I feel lonely and the house empty.

Everyone was smiling.

Prakash: and you. This time, I forgave you but in future, if you do that then I will not talk to you.