Avni's feeling

Chapter 62:

In the daytime, Avni was standing on the lawn of the palace and the sun was upon her. Avni was in shock. Someone puts the hand on her shoulder.

Person: Avni.

Avni recognised the voice she took the time to register the things she turns her face and saw Neil is standing there and is confused. Avni was looking at him then she cries.

Avni: Neil?

Neil nods. Neil cups her face.

Neil: What happened?

Avni hugs him and cries. Neil hugs her back. He looks at the people everyone looks around and goes back to their work.

Neil: Hey, what happened?

Avni was crying badly. Neil consoles Avni by caressing her hair.

Neil: Avni, Avni, look at me.

Neil breaks the hug and Avni was crying.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: tell me, what happened?

Avni points.

Avni: that, that man.

Neil frowns and Avni cries.

Neil: that blackmailer?

Avni nods.

Neil: what did he do?

Avni told him everything while crying. She looks for the phone and picks that. Avni shows him the message and video. Neil was also worried because that person is more dangerous than they think.

Avni: I, I got so scared. I...

Avni cries. Neil cups her face.

Neil: look at me, Avni. See, I am fine, I am perfectly fine.

Avni: you were right, I should not take this project. I should not take it lightly.

Neil captures her in his arms.

Neil: ssshhhh. Calm down.

After some time, Avni was better they break the hug and Avni keeps the hair strands behind her ear by looking down. She squeezes her red nose. Neil cups her face.

Neil: calm down. I did not know that my tigress cries like this.

Avni looks at him she squeezes her nose cutely. Neil smiles to see her expressions.

Neil: Avni, you are my tigress, you are brave and you are crying like this, han? Not fair. You should at least think of my reputation.

Avni slaps his arm. Neil smiles.

Neil: feeling better?

Avn nods. She huffs.

Avni: I felt like someone pulled the rug from under my feet. Now, I can understand your condition. You were right.

Neil smiles. Avni's phone rings and it was again a new number. Neil takes the phone from Avni and puts it on speaker.

Man laughs.

Man: How was the show?

Avni gets angry.

Avni: once, just once come in front of me I will show you who is Avni Neil Khanna.

Neil looks at her he gets happy to hear Avni Neil Khanna. Avni was furious.

Man: but how will you recognise me? Ok, leave it and listen to me, if you want to see your husband alive then leave this project still you have time else.

Neil: aye, give these threats to someone else, got it. Till now, I was against doing this project but now this project will be completed successfully. I see who stops it. Do whatever you can do.

Man: see, I don't have any enmity with you both so it will be better for you to go from here but I will not let this wedding happen.

Avni and Neil look at each other.

Man: No matter, whatever I have to do for it but I will do that. Go from here else next time, the bullet will hit the target.

Man cuts the call. Neil saw that. Avni thinks.

Neil: I was right, Rajputs are hiding something.

Avni: but now they have to answer us.

Neil looks at Avni then she turns her face to him and nods. Avni was going. Neil saw that and goes to her. Neil holds Avni's arm.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni: to ask them what is the matter?

Neil: don't talk foolish. What you think, you will go to them and ask them then they will tell you the truth.

Avni: so what you want to say, that we do not do anything and sit quietly by keeping a hand on hand.

Neil: of course not.

Avni: then?

Neil: we will do something.

Avni: See Neil, neither you are a super cop nor I am. You are a doctor and I am an event planner so stop being a detective and let ask them straightly.

Neil: do you really think, they will tell you?

Avni thinks.

Neil: Avni, one thing is clear now that it is now Rajput's matter.

Avni: yes. Right.

Neil: so let them handle that. Just leave it. What is our work in their matter?

Avni: but Neil that man tried to harm you today.

Neil: Avni, he is just threatening you so you back up from this project.

Avni thinks.

Neil: think Avni if he wanted then he would have done his work till now. He send you the clip when I reached here means he just wanted to scare you else why would he wait for me to come here.

Avni nods.

Avni: that is right. Today, my brain is not working.

Neil smiles.

Neil in mind: my cute, innocent wifey it is because you love me and got scared to lose me but who tell you this.

Neil smiles.

Neil: it's ok. It happens. You are in shock.

Avni nods. She resumes her work but her eyes were on Neil who was talking on the phone by sitting on the bench.

The next day, at the time of the night, people were going to the Palace on the red carpet and a lot of people were standing, sitting in the garden area. Neil comes there and looks for Avni. Because she was busy in the preparation so she did not go home to get ready.

Neil: where is Avni? She said she will meet me here. I Hope, she is fine.

Neil turns and saw stunned to see the view.

Avni was coming there by setting her heavy red sequin saree. (I am not able to add a picture of saree.)

Her hair was open and sindoor was applied in her centerline. Neil was lost to see her. He looked at her from top to toe. Avni looked up and smiles to see Neil. Neil smiled and sighs. Neil looks away.

Neil in mind: wifey, have some mercy on your poor husband. If you get ready like this then I will surely lose my control.

Neil looked at her. Avni comes to him.

Avni: how I am looking?

Neil said with the absent mind: breathtaking.

Avni looks at him. Neil came back to reality.

Neil: ab, aan.

Neil pinched his eyes.

Neil: I mean you are looking beautiful.

Avni looks down. Neil smiles. They heard the gunshot and flinched. Neil holds Avni's hand and makes her close to him.