Naughty Avni

Chapter 24:

A car was moving to its destiny. Neil and Avni were sitting in it. They smile to think something.

Flashback:

It was a time of late night. Avni sat on the bed she was tired as she had to complete her work because the second day they had to go for a trip she rests her back to the bed and sighs. Avni closes her eyes and she heard the sound of something she frowns and opens her eyes she looks here and there but no one was there she thinks and shakes her head she again closes her eyes and feels some moment in the balcony. Now she was sure that something is fishy. Avni opens her eyes and thinks she saw a shadow behind the curtain of the door and is shocked.

Avni: someone had broken into the home. Who can it be?

Avni thinks and widens her eyes.

Avni: thief.

Avni thinks and gets up slowly she picks the vase and slowly goes to the glass door of the balcony and opens the knob of the door by pressing her lips she opens the door and someone entered the room. Avni hides with the wall. Avni faced the back she was about to hit the man but it saw her shadow and holds her arm on time and pinned her to the wall. It happens in a bit of moment that Avni could not register it she opens her eyes and shocked to see the person it was Neil who was also shocked to see her. Their eyelock but soon they get their senses.

Neil: you?

Neil was shocked and taking it as a chance Avni bits his hand. Neil leaves her and winces and was jerking his hand.

Avni: what are you doing here?

Neil looks at her.

Neil: I came to.

Neil looks at her and stops to see her she was wearing a shirt and trousers and looking uber cute he forgets what he was about to say.

Avni snaps her fingers in front of his eyes.

Avni: o hello.

Neil came back to reality.

Avni: where are you lost and what are you doing here?

Neil: ab.

Avni: Don't say that you came to take advantage of me.

Neil: what?

Avni: see, I am not like those girls who spent time with fiance before marriage.

Neil: o hello, I am also not like those boys. I came to talk to Aman but by mistake I.

Avni: what Aman? Don't tell me you are that?

Neil gets confused.

Neil: that?

Avni: don't you feel ashamed Aman is your sister's love and you. Chii.

Neil widens his eyes.

Neil: Chii Avni, how can you think like that?