High voltage drama

Chapter 63:

The mansion was decorated beautifully with fairy lights and flowers. People were standing and waiters with serving them. Avni and Neil were standing together. They heard the gunshot. Avni and Neil flinched. Neil holds Avni's hand and makes her close to him. The Rajput family was also shocked. Again they heard the two, three gunshots. Avni closed her eyes and holds Neil's arm and keeps her head at his arm. Neil cups her face with one hand.

A jeep entered by breaking the door and Avneil saw that three, four jeeps entered back to back. A man of Neil's age was giving a deadly look to the Rajput family. Kumud and all were shocked to see him. Avni and Neil looked at each other confusingly then at the man. He jumped from the jeep and turns his face. He saw Avneil and smirks. The man goes to the Rajput family.

Man: this marriage will not happen.

Mr Rajput: what are you doing here?

Mr Rajput: what I am doing here?

Man laughs.

Man: you don't know?

Mr Rajat: see, Anand Singh we have no enmity with you so please let us do this wedding peacefully.

Anand: of course, we are not enemies. You are my father-in-law.

Avni and Neil frown.

Anand: and the girl who is standing with you is my fiancee.

Avni and Neil were shocked. They look at each other.

Anand: and my would-be wife. Today we will get married.

Kumud and her groom was shocked.

Mr Rajput: this will not happen.

Anand: this will happen. What not I do to marry her. I made run away all the priests, event planners.

Avni was looking at him.

Anand: no one here was ready for this wedding then you hired the people from outside.

Avni: means you were the one who was threatening me.

Anand: yes and I tried a lot to stop you but you did not listen to me. I made you sacred but still, you had no effect.

Neil: but why did you do that?

Anand: to get Kumud. She is my fiancee I love her very much.

Kumud: I was.

Anand: I love you.

Kumud: and I love Aditya.

Anand: you don't love him you love his status. We were engaged since childhood I was brought up by hearing only one thing that Kumud is your fiancee and never think about any other girl. I never looked up at any girl, never think about any other girl except you but what you people did. After my father's death when our financial condition get worse you people backed off and broke all ties with us.

Avni and Neil were shocked.

Mr Rajput: nothing is like that. I stood with you but as a father, I want my daughter's security.

Anand: so you will break the alliance. What if it had happened after the marriage then what would you do you would ask your daughter for divorce instead of standing with me.

Mr Rajput: then the situation would be different and don't forget that after your father's I was the one who supported you financially but the situation was getting worse so what would I have done. How can I throw my daughter in the fire? And I did not know that Kumud loves Aditiya and is sacrificing her love for me.