Ladydon

Chapter 125:

At the time of the night, the moon's light was shining on the Khanna mansion and was peeping from the window into Avneil's room. Avni was sitting on the bed and was reading a book. Neil entered the room by talking on the phone.

Neil: yes, I am coming, Sweetie.

Neil stopped. Avni looked up at Neil.

Neil: yes, it has been so many days and we all friends did not do a get-together.

Avni in mind: whom he is talking and who is that sweetie?

Neil looked at Avni from the corner of his eyes and saw she is lost. Neil smiled. Suddenly, Neil laughed and Avni flinched. She looked at Neil.

Neil: yes, I remember that incident. Everyone thought that we are in a relationship because we had worn the same colour.

Neil chuckles.

Neil: Oh God, those days. I really miss those days. Now, life has become so boring. Marriage life is so boring.

Avni widens her eyes.

Neil: ok, we will meet tomorrow, ok, bye.

Neil cuts the call and Avni looked at her book and pretends to read it. Neil thinks then he looked at Avni who stole her gaze at him and she again looked at the book. Neil came to the bed and sat. He looked at his phone.

Neil: feeling so fresh after days.

Avni looked up from the book. She again looked at the book.

Neil: You know, Avni.

Avni looked at him.

Neil: we all did a lot of fun in our college days and Sweetie, she was a sweetheart. I will meet her after five years, I am so excited.

Neil smiled.

Avni: why are you telling me all this?

Neil looked at her. Neil looked at the bed to pretend that he is shocked by her reply and thinking something. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: I am just telling you.

Avni: Can't you see that I am reading a novel. You broke my tempo.

Neil: Why are you getting hyper? what did I say to you?

Avni: nothing. Good night.

Neil: fine, I will not talk to you. Read your novel.

Avni: now my mood got spoiled.

Neil: don't tell me, you are jealous of Sweetie?

Avni: aah, jealous my foot.

Neil: what happened to you suddenly.

Avni: Neil.

Avni closed her eyes to control her emotions.

Avni: please, let me sleep.

Neil remains silent. Avni kept the book on the side table, she turns her face and lays by covering her face. Avni closed her eyes. Neil slightly leaned toward her and he smiled. Neil moves back and was smiling.

Neil lays on the bed and looked at the roof. Avni opens her eyes, she thinks then she closed her eyes. Avni turns her side and hugs Neil who was surprised by her act. Avni moves to him and keeps her head on Neil's arm. Neil looked at her and he saw her closed eyes. Neil smiled and he took Avni in his arm and kept his second hand on Avni's arm which was hugging him. Avni keeps her head on his chest and hugs him more tightly. Neil chuckles.