Baby's life

Chapter 143:

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky. The Khanna mansion was decorated for the party. Inside it, people were enjoying the night.

Neil was standing with some men.

Avni was coming downstairs and was unaware of Maddy's evil planning. The water was splashed on the floor and she did not see that. Neil turned his face and his eyes falls to the floor. Neil was shocked to see water. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: Avni.

Neil looked at the floor.

Neil shouts: Avniii.

He ran. Before Avni hears him, she stepped on the water and slipped. Everyone looked at Avni and was shocked.

Avni: aaahhh.

Neil shouts: Avniii.

Avni was about to fall but Neil holds her hand on time and pulled her to him. Neil holds her waist with his second hand. Avni's eyes were closed. Everyone ran to them. Maddy fumed in anger by hiding at the side.

Avni opened her eyes and she saw that she did not hit the floor. She turned her face and saw Neil. She saw fear on Neil's face. Neil makes her stand properly. Avni touched her belly and Neil cupped her face.

Neil: you, you ok?

Neil kept his hand on Avni's belly.

Neil: baby is fine, hmm?

Avni looked down and saw the water. She was still in shock. She touched her belly to feel her child. Avni looked at Neil who was already looking at her. Their eyes filled with tears and they were just looking at each other. Both families were asking them but they could not hear a single sound. Neela maa cups Avni's face but she was not in her sense. Avni looked at her.

Nm: you ok?

Avni looked at her womb and was holding it. She touched it.

Avni: my, my baby.

Avni looked at Neil then she looked at the womb.

Avni: Ne, Neil, our baby.

Neil got emotional. He suppressed his lips. Neil cups Avni's face.

Neil: everything is fine. Relax.

Neil touched his face to her. Avni holds his wrists and they cried.

Suddenly Avni winced: aah.

She holds her belly. Neil panicked.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: aah, Neil, it's paining.

Neil was shocked. Everyone got emotional.

Shweta: Tillu, take her to the hospital.

Neil looked at her. Neil thinks.

Neil: Dr Prachi.

Bebe: first make her sit somewhere.

Neil: yeah.

Neil holds Avni's hand.

Neil: come, Avni.

Neil and Neela maa took her to the couch.

Neil: mom, give her water. I have to contact Dr Prachi.

Neil took out his phone. He turned to go but Avni holds his hand. Neil looked at the hand then he looked at Avni who was in pain.

Avni: please don't go anywhere.

Everyone got emotional. Neela maa cupped Avni's face.

Nm: bacha, let him go.