Planning

Chapter 130:

It was the daytime, the Khanna family was busy in the discussion. Avni came there and they stopped. Avni frowns.

Avni: what happened?

Shweta smiled fakely.

Shweta: n, nothing.

Avni frowns.

Neil: ab, we were discussing about Khurana's wedding, that who will go there.

All agreed with him and said yes, yes. Avni frowns.

Prakash: yes, yes. I am asking Neil that you both go.

Avni: when is it?

Neil: tomorrow.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: tomorrow?

Neil nods. He was looking at Avni who was thinking something. Neil looked at the family then he looked at Avni.

Avni in mind: Tomorrow is my birthday. Did they forget about that?

Avni thinks.

Neil smiled to see her.

Neil: ab, Avni.

Avni looked at him.

Neil: will you come with me?

Avni smiled and she nods. Neil smiled.

Neil: It will be fun.

Avni smiled slightly.

Neil in mind: just wait and watch wifey, how I celebrate your birthday.

Neil smiled. Avni thinks.

The whole day passed and the day converted into the night. Avni was standing in her room and she looked at the clock. It was 10:40 pm.

Avni: the whole day passed and no one talked about my birthday... means they forget about my birthday. No, no, they must be planning something. I am sure, Neil is up to something. He can never forget my birthday. Last time also, he wished me at 12 o'clock and our families wished me together. This time too, they must be planning something. Yes.

Avni sighs happily. Neil entered the room and Avni saw him. Neil closed the door and he turns. They smiled to see each other, and Avni gets excited. Neil yawns and he goes to the bed. Neil sat. Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: I am too sleepy. Avni, yaar, please switch off the light. I forgot to do that. I am very tired.

Avni nods sadly. Avni goes to switch off the light. Avni turns to see Neil who lays on the bed by covering him with the duvet. Neil closed his eyes. Avni thinks and switched off the light. Avni comes to the bed and sits.

Avni in mind: Don't worry, Avni, he is doing acting. He will wish you at 12 o'clock.

Avni smiled. Neil smiled with closed eyes.

Avni waits for 12 o'clock. She looked at the phone and only five minutes were left. She looked at Neil, she faced his back. Avni was looking at the phone and the time was passing and the date changed. Avni gets excited. She looked at Neil who was sleeping by keeping an arm on his eyes. Avni gets sad. She goes to the window and looked at the sky.

Avni: Happy birthday, Avni.

Avni turns her face and saw Neil but he did not move. Avni thinks and turns her face to the sky. Fifteen minutes passed and no one wished her from family. She got messages from friends and colleagues. Some friends tagged her in the post, some put the stories and some people put the status.