Neil's fear and Avni's condition

Chapter 146:

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky. Neil entered in the Khanna mansion furiously and everyone was present in the living area except Avni. They looked at Neil. Neil stopped. Aman was going to Avni but he also stopped. Neil came inside and he stopped, he wipes his face with his hand and another hand was on his waist. Everyone was confused to see him.

Shweta: what happened, Tillu?

Neil looked at her then he looked at Bebe. Neil thinks.

Neil: Mom, Dad, Bebe, from now Maddy Bua will not be allowed in this home.

Everyone was shocked. Prakash and Shweta looked at Bebe.

Bebe: will not be allowed? Means?

Neil: means she will not come into this home from now. And if she comes then I will leave this home.

Everyone was shocked.

Neil: I can't live with a fear everyone.

Prakash: Neil, what happened and where had you gone at this morning?

Neil: Dad, I went to meet Maddy Bua.

Bebe frowns.

Neil: to warn her to stay away from my family.

Bebe: what? But why? Have you lost your mind?

Neil turned to Bebe.

Neil: now Bebe. Now I got my senses I would have done this a long time ago.

Everyone was confused. The Mehta family looked at each other. They signed to each other let's go. They were going inside.

Neil: stop.

Everyone stopped. Bebe, Shweta and Prakash looked at the Mehta family. Everyone looked at Neil.

Neil: no one needs to go anywhere. You are also our family and it is connected to Avni so you have the right to know about it.

Neela maa frowns. Neil looked at Bebe.

Neil: Bebe, do you know what has your beloved daughter done?

Bebe looked at him.

Neil: she tried to kill my child.

Everyone was shocked.

Shweta: what?

Neil: yes mom, last night...

Neil told them everything since Maddy went to Avneil's room to give a saree to Avni and then the party incident and everyone was shocked.

Neil: I couldn't believe that my aunt, my aunt can do this but it is true. She tried to harm Avni and my baby.

Everyone was in shock. Aman got angry. They heard the sound of falling something and turned. Neil turned his face and was shocked to see Avni who was shockingly looking at him.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looked down and she felt dizzy. Her vision got blurry. Neil was fastly coming to her. Avni stumbles and Neil runs. Neil caught Avni in his arms. Avni looked at Neil who was hell worried. Neil gulps. He cups Avni's face with one hand.

Neil: Av, Avni.

Everyone gathered there except Bebe who was in shock.

Avni's eyes filled with tears.

Avni: Neil.

Neela maa: Neil, take her to the couch.

Neil nods. Neil took Avni to the couch and made her sit. Neil sat beside her. Neil cups her face and keeps away the hair from Avni's face. Avni was sweating.