Cute Neilu

Chapter 122:

It was daytime, Avneil were standing by hugging each other in their room and Aman was sleeping there. They opened their eyes and broke the hug and they looked at each other. Neil touched Avni's face with one hand.

Neil: you ok?

Avni smiled. Avni keeps her hand at Neil's hand.

Avni: how could I not be ok when I have you.

Neil smiled. Avni holds Neil's hand in her hands and kissed that.

Avni: thank you. I don't know how many times I have said thank you to you but no matter how many times I say that to you it is less. It is less in front of what you have done for me. Thank you for making me part of your life, and thank you for tolerating me.

Neil smiled. He kissed Avni's hand and his eyes got tears. Avni cups his face and wipes his eyes. She shook her head and kissed Neil's forehead. Neil smiled. He wipes his eyes.

Neil: Avni, I want to say something.

Avni: yeah say.

Neil keeps the hand on his stomach.

Neil: I am very hungry yaar please give me something to eat else I will faint. Rats, monkeys, horses, donkeys, all are jumping in my stomach.

Avni narrows her eyes then she laughed. Neil keeps the finger on his lips.

Neil: sshhh.

Neil sighed at Aman. Avni keeps the hand on her mouth. They smiled.

Avni: let’s go to the guest room to have breakfast. If we stay here then Aman's sleep will get disturbed.

Neil: yeah, he got peace after days so let him sleep.

Avni nods. They looked at Aman then they goes.

Neil was sitting on the couch and Avni came by carrying a tray. She sat. Neil helps her to arrange the plates.

Avni: sorry, Neil, only sandwiches were kept in the kitchen.

Neil: it's ok, soon, we will have lunch so relax it will be enough till then.

Avni: have this then I will make the coffee you will feel good.

Neil: ok but today I am already feeling good without coffee.

Avni smiled. Neil tried to feed her.

Avni: you were hungry, you eat first.

She turns his arm but Neil turns it to her.

Neil: how can I eat before feeding my wifey.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: is it a 90s movie? Jab tak pati aur pure parivaar ko nahi khila deti tab tak main kaise Kha sakti hun.

They looked at each other and laughed.

Neil: you and your sense of humour. God, from where do you get these all ideas.

Avni shrinks her shoulder.

Avni: even I heard it in serials. Our Madhvi tai, she is a big fan of drama serials and literally I heard that dialogue every after two days.

They smiled.

Neil: now stop this and eat.

Avni picked up a sandwich. Neil was seeing that. Avni passed that to Neil. They feed each other together and smiled then they have the bit from where the other one ate. They looked at each other and smiled.

After some time, Aman opened his eyes and got up. Avneil entered the room and they saw him awake and sitting.

Avni: good morning, Aman.

Aman turns and smiles. Avneil came into the room.

Aman: morning.

Aman got up and he goes to them.

Aman: sorry, Jiju, don't know when I slept. Because of me, you faced problems.

Avneil smiled and they looked at each other. Neil moves to Aman and holds Aman's shoulders then he cups his face.

Neil: nothing is like that. You are like a younger brother for me so never think that you disturbed us or we are facing problems because of you.

Aman and Avni smiled. Neil took his hand back.

Neil: And you are Avni's baby so technically you are my baby too.

Neil side hugs Avni.

Neil: Our first child.

They smiled then Avni thinks.

Aman: I should go now.

Neil moves away from Avni.

Neil: not before lunch.

Aman: Jiju.

Neil: yes, I am your Jiju so you can't deny me.

They smiled. Aman looked down and smiled.

Everyone gathered for the lunch and Avni served Aman.

Aman: I will have it, Di.

Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: ssshhhh.

All smiled.

Neil: Kash koi humain bhi itne pyar se serve karta. ( I wish someone also fed me with love like this.)

Avni looked at him. She narrows her eyes. All smiled. Neil looked at Avni then he looked away.

Neil: no worries, I will eat myself.

Bebe shook her head. Neil winked at Aman who shook his head while smiling. Avni ignored Neil and she goes to sit with Neil who looked at her but she ignored him.

Neil in mind: I guess, she got angry. Aur daal sherni ke mou main hath (now put your hand in the lioness's mouth.) Doctor Neil Khanna, now you are gone.

Neil looked at Avni who smiled fakely to see him. Neil gulps. Neil leans toward Avni.

Neil whispered: wifey, I have nothing against you, I was just cheering up Aman.

Avni turns her face to Neil who pinched his throat.

Neil: Sachi.

Avni smiled to see his cute antics. She shook her head and turns her face to the plate. She stirs the spoon and eats. Neil smiled to see Avni and sighs happily because Avni is smiling after days. Neil turns his face to the plate. He thinks. Neil picked a piece of bean from Avni's plate and eats. Avni looked at Neil who was looking straight. Avni smiled to see him today she can't get angry with him because she knew he is desperately doing this for her. After days, he is teasing her so she let him do what he wants.

Later, Avni was sitting in her room on the couch. She was thinking about Maddy's words.

Flashback:

Maddy: ok fine, you did not tell me about her pregnancy but miscarriage. You didn't even tell me about that.

Maddy: and you, Avni, how can you be so careless. You couldn't even take care of your child.

Maddy: what Bebe? What did I say wrong? After four years of their marriage, Avni got pregnant and she couldn't even handle that. What can we expect from a workaholic person?

Maddy: say, Neil. Four years have passed and she couldn't even give an heir to the family.

Flashback ends.

Avni's eyes get moist.

Avni: Maddy Bua said right, four years have passed and I couldn't even give an heir to the family.

Neil was looking at her standing at the door. He thinks.

Neil in mind: I have to do something. Else, it will affect her health. I have to do something that probably makes Avni move on. But what?

Neil thinks.