Craving

Chapter 92:

In the time of the morning, Avni wakes up because of the sunshine she rubs her eyes and opens them but again closed them because of the light. Avni opens her eyes and frowns then she realized that she is in Mehta house. Avni sits and turns her face to the other side of the bed and finds it empty. Avni missed Neil then she thought about the last night but she did not remember when she cuts the call then she understood that she slept while talking. Avni squeezed her eyes and keeps her hand on them.

Avni: tch. How can you sleep, Avni?

Avni starts finding her phone on the bed and removed the duvet.

Avni: where does it go?

She saw her phone on the floor and picks it up. Avni saw Neil’s message and feels guilty. She keeps her hand on her lap and thinks. Avni thought to send the message but as she starts typing she heard the knock on the door. Avni keeps the phone on the bed and goes to open the door. She saw Sonia and smiled.

Sonia: good morning.

Avni: good morning. Come.

Sonia comes inside.

Sonia: actually, I came to ask will you join me in shopping. Today, Arav is coming so I want to buy a gift for him and also some groceries sooo…

Avni smiled.

Avni: of course, I will join you and since when did you start behaving so formally? Hmm

Sonia smiled.

Avni: we will go.

They smiled.

Sonia: ok. Oh, by the way, breakfast is ready, come fast.

Avni: give me five minutes.

Sonia goes and Avni forgot about the message and goes to get fresh.

On the other side, Neil came after getting fresh and was wiping his hair with the towel. His eyes fall on the cell phone which was on the side table. Neil goes and saw Avni did not reply to his message. Neil sighs.

Neil: seems like madam is really enjoying the special treatment by her family.

Neil smiled.

Avni went shopping and Neil gets busy with his work.

In the evening, Arav came into the home while running and looked around. Arnav came after him. Arav directly runs to Avni who sat on her knees and Arav hugged her.

All smiled to see them.

Arav: I missed you so much.

Avni: I missed you too.

Arav breaks the hug and Avni cups his face and kissed his cheek.

Arav: but I missed you more.

Avni smiled.

Avni: ok, now meet all and get fresh after that we will chat.

Arav: and play also.

Avni: done.

Avni raised her hand and they did HiFi.

Avni spend the day with them and in the nighttime also Avni was busy with her siblings and Ashish. The whole family was enjoying themselves together and Avni did not realise the time and her phone was ringing in her room. Neil gets disappointed he cuts the call and sighed.

Neil: contacting me is far away you did not even reply to my message. You forgot me after going there.

Neil goes to the balcony and looked at the sky. Avni felt something in her heart. She searched for her phone.