Avni's suffering

Chapter 115:

The moon was shining over the Khanna mansion.

The door of the room opened and someone switched on the lights. It was Avni. She looked at the room and the memories engulfed her.

Avni heard the sounds which were echoing in the room.

Avni: I am missing our room.

Neil: It is obvious but more important is our being together. When we are together, we will make this room too our heaven.

Neil: I thought, you should wear a knee-length kurti it will be easy for you to walk.

Neil: I also bought things for the baby.

Avni: aww, it is so cute.

Avni: I love it. See, baby, papa bought it for you. See, he bought so many things for you and mamma.

Neil: I want to buy all the happiness of this world for you both.

Avni smiled.

Avni: what you are doing for us is not less. You are with us that is enough for us.

Neil: Avni, we will set a room for the baby.

Avni: no, my baby will live with me in our room.

Avni heard their laughter. Avni saw the smurf on the bed. Avni recalls that day.

Avni: aww it is really cute.

Neil: I knew, you will like it.

Avni goes there. She picked up the smurf and caressed it. Avni hugs the smurf and squeezed her eyes. Avni turns and saw the cupboard. Avni keeps the smurf on the bed and goes to the cupboard. Avni opens the cupboard and saw the cupboard is full of Baby's things. Avni touched the things and takes out a pair of clothes. She goes to the bed by looking at the clothes and sat. Avni looked at the clothes and inhaled the scent of them. Avni opened her eyes and looked at the pair of clothes. She kissed that and hugged that.

On the other side, Neil stirs in sleep. He wakes up and rubs his eyes. Neil saw the time and turns his face. Neil saw Avni is not on the bed. Neil frowns and gets up. Neil checked in the room and balcony but Avni was not there. Neil came into the room and was thinking. Neil goes to find Avni. Neil came downstairs, and Avni was coming towards the stairs she saw Neil and was shocked.

Avni hides the keys at her back and clenched them tightly so that they will not make a sound. She knew if Neil saw the keys then he will remove all the things of the baby from the cupboard.

Neil turns his face and saw Avni who was in shock. Neil frowns.

Neil: Avni?

Neil was coming to her. Avni looked down to avoid eye contact. She gulps. Neil was looking at her suspiciously. Neil stopped.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni: hmm.

Avni looked at him.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni thinks. She wipes the sweat from her forehead. Neil was observing her.

Avni: ab, wo, I, I was thirsty so I came to drink water.

Neil: here.

Neil looked at the living area. He rolled his eyes up to down.

Neil: in the living area?

Avni looked at him. She was shocked.

Avni: no, I, I heard some noise so I went to check but nothing was there.