Welcomes new member

Chapter 161:

It was the time of the day, the birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion, where the Khanna family was standing in the living area. Neil and Avni were looking at Maddy. They looked at each other and then they looked at Maddy. Neil looked at Shweta.

Neil: mom.

Shweta: Tillu, we were busy in the preparation, I don’t know when she came.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looked at Avni who nods. Neil looked away.

Maddy: congratulations, Neil.

Avni looked at Maddy. Neil too looked at her. Neil took a deep breath by not looking at her.

Maddy: you became a father and you did not even tell me that. I got to know about it from outsiders.

Neil did not say anything to her.

Maddy: you are that much angry with your Bua.

Shweta: Maddy Jiji came to meet us, she is shifting abroad.

Avneil were shocked. They looked at Maddy. Avni looked at Bebe who was looking down.

Shweta: she came to apologize to you both.

Neil made a stern face.

Neil: mom, Avni needs rest and the doctor also asked us to cover Neav properly so we are going to our room.

Neil turned to Avni.

Neil: come, Avni.

Avni looked at Maddy. Neil was about to move.

Maddy: just give me five minutes, Neil.

Neil stopped but he did not look at her.

Maddy: Neil, I am going from here to abroad now we will live there as now nothing has left in my hands. I have lost everything, my mother, my daughter, my brother, and my nephew who was like a son to me. Everything. And I know, I am responsible for it. I lost everything because of my stupidity, my greed.

Neil took a deep breath as he was also hurt, his aunt tried to kill his child. Avni was looking at Maddy and she left bad for her.

Maddy: I am shifting from her. I didn’t come to snatch your child from you. I just came to apologize to you and congratulate you. I am very shameful of my acts please forgive me, if possible.

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looked at Avni who nods. Neil lowered his gaze and he thinks. Neil sighs and he looked at Maddy but he turned his gaze.

Neil: Bua, what you have done, I can never forget that. If you have tried to hurt me then I would have forgiven you till now but no, you tried to hurt two important people of my life who are my lifeline and I can never forget it. I don’t know about the future but right now, I don’t have anything to give you. My heart is not giving me permission that I forgive you. Maybe, in the future, I will be able to forget it or will be able to take it normal or maybe this thing will get blurred with time but right now, my wounds are still fresh.

Maddy looked down. Avni felt bad to see Maddy and she was also looking at Bebe. Shweta also looked down. Prakash sighs by looking down.

Neil: you are a daughter of this house and I cannot deny this fact, you can come to meet Bebe whenever you want. The doors of this house will always be open for you. You can come when you want.

Maddy smiled with teary eyes. She was guilty of her acts because now she has lost everything. Avni also smiled to see Neil. Avni wanted Neil to say that. Avni knew that it is not easy for Neil to forgive Maddy neither she has forgiven her but they have to be flexible for Bebe.