Avni's big decision

Chapter 69:

In the morning, the birds were flying in the sky. Some were hovering over Khanna mansion.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni was talking on the phone and walking to the bed. She was still in her nighty.

Avni: Congratulations Aman, I am so happy for you. I just saw your message. I had slept earlier last night.

Aman: don't lie, Di.

Avni: seriously Aman, I had a headache so I took the medicine and don't know when I slept.

Aman: you did not even wake up on the phone's ring.

Avni: I put that on silent mood so that no one disturbs me else it would ring the whole night. Else, is it possible that I do not attend your call?

Aman: you are ok, right?

Avni's eyes formed with tears. She smiles

Avni: yes, what would happen to me? I am absolutely fine and now very happy.

Aman: then why I am feeling that you are not fine?

She laughs and wipes her tears.

Avni: o my detective brother, nothing is like that I am absolutely fine.

Aman: but your voice is saying something else. Di, please tell me the truth, you are fine?

Avni suppressed her lips and gulps. She wiped her tears

Avni: Aman, mummy Ji is calling me, I will talk to you later.

Avni cuts the call. Aman looked at the phone.

Aman: again lied.

On the other side, Avni was crying. She wiped her tears and sighs.

Later, Neil comes back from the jogging. He did not sleep well last night. Neil saw Avni is wiping her hair with the towel. Neil lost to see her. Avni looked at him then she looked down and resume her work. Neil looked down and goes to the cupboard. Neil took his clothes and turned to Avni then he goes. Neil comes out by wiping his hair. He throws the towel on the other couch and Avni was sitting on the couch and looking at the magazine she looked up she again looked at the magazine and turns the page. Neil goes to get ready. Avni keeps the magazine on the table and goes.

Neil sat on the couch and thinks. Avni comes into the room with a tray of tea. She keeps that on the table and passed a cup to Neil. They were giving the silent treatment to each other. One was guilty and the other was hurt.

Avni: Kareena is not pregnant.

Neil looked at her.

Avni: Neela maa called and told me that Kareena is not pregnant.

Neil looked at her.

Avni: oh, I forgot to give medicine to Bebe. You have it. I am coming.

Neil knew she is making excuses because if she sits with him she will break down and she does not want that. Avni goes. Neil thinks.

Avni was coming down from the stairs and was ready to go to the office. Neil and all were standing in the living area.

Shweta: you are going, office?

Avni nods.

Shweta: we decided to go shopping we have very less time for all arrangements. Neela Ji and Sonia are also coming. Is it important to go now?

Avni looked at her. Neil was observing Avni.

Avni: aa, Mummy ji, yesterday also I did go so I have to go.