Where is Avni

Chapter 110:

It was the time of the morning, the birds were chirping on the tree and some were enjoying the morning by flying in the sky. Some were hovering over the Khanna mansion.

In the Khanna mansion, Neil was sleeping, he stirs in asleep and stretched his body. He opened his eyes and thinks. Neil turns his face and was shocked to see that Avni is not on the bed. Neil sat and looked at the door of the bathroom which was open. Neil thinks. He got up and goes to check in the bathroom but Avni was not there then he goes to the balcony but Avni was also not there. Neil thinks and goes from there.

Neil came into the room downstairs where they were living for Avni's safety. Neil thought she must be there but to his shock, Avni was not there. Neil looked around, he saw a soft toy on the bed and understood that someone came there. Neil goes to the bed and picked the toy. Neil gulps to see it he got emotional.

Flashback:

Neil went shopping. He wanted to back some simple dresses for Avni and things for the baby. Neil saw the cute soft toy and goes there. He picked it up and smiled. Neil took it to the counter and bought it.

Neil entered the room by carrying the shopping bags. Avni was reading the book by wearing glasses. She saw Neil and frowns. Neil kept the bags on the bed and sighed. Avni closed the book and remove the glasses.

Avni: did you go shopping?

Neil smiled: yes.

Avni: and I was worried about where did you go that's why I called you but you said, you have work.

Neil: yeah, I was busy in doing shopping for my gorgeous wife and cute baby.

Avni smiled.

Avni: what did you buy?

Neil: wait, let me show you.

Neil sat. He showed her a dress.

Neil: I thought, you should wear a knee-length kurti it will be easy for you to walk.

Avni smiled.

Avni: it's nice.

Neil smiled. He showed her the dresses. Avni smiled.

Neil: I also bought things for the baby.

Neil showed her the frock.

Avni: aww, it is so cute.

Avni picked that and smiled. Neil was smiling.

Neil: there are more.

Neil showed her the small size shirt and pant pair. Avni was smiling. She touched them. Neil shows more.

Avni: these all are so cute.

Neil: there were so many cute clothes for babies, I got confused about what to buy, whatnot. I want to buy the whole shop.

Avni smiled.

Avni: I also want to do the shopping for the baby.

Neil: not now, after some months. I will take you shopping after some months.

Avni makes a sad face.

Avni: ok.

Neil: don't be sad. See, I bought more things for the baby.

Neil showed her a cute soft towel. Avni picked that.

Avni: It is so soft.

Neil: there are more things.

Avni: did you really buy the whole shop?

Neil: almost.

They smiled.