Alliance part 01

Chapter 17:

It was a day time, Khanna mansion had shown where Neil entered the home and finds his family in the living area. He thinks and goes to them.

Bebe: here Neil comes.

Neil: what happened?

Bebe: nothing but what happened to you? You daily come and wish us but today no hi, hello, what happened?

Neil looks at her.

Neil: I want to talk to you all.

All gets tensed and get up they move to him.

Shweta: what happened, Tillu?

Neil: ab, I decided to marry Avni.

The Khanna family shocked they looked at each other.

Neil: I proposed to her, and she accepted my proposal.

Shweta: Tillu, what happened suddenly?

Neil looks at her.

Shweta: see, if you are doing this for Kareena then don't do this. We will find some way. Don't sacrifice your happiness for her.

Bebe: Shweta is right, Neil and marriage is not a game of one, two days. Think wisely. Don't take any decision in a rush.

Neil: Bebe, Mom calm down. I am not doing this only for Kareena nor I took this decision in a rush. I thought a lot and, then I came to the conclusion that Avni is a nice girl. She is independent and always take a stand. You saw that how she convinced all to wait one year for Aman and Kareena's wedding. I always wanted a girl like her who take stands, who should be independent and Avni has all those qualities which I want in my life partner. I have many reasons to marry her. I admit that one of them is Kareena but except that she is independent, we know her and also her family they are good and one day I have to marry someone then why not now, why not she?

Prakash: your all talks are right but if you are doing this only for Kareena then don't do this, I will handle Maddy.

Neil: no dad, I thought about it and I like Avni. As I said that she has all the qualities which I want in my life partner.

Bebe: ok, if you are saying then it must be true.

Neil holds her arms.

Neil: Trust me, Bebe, I am fine with this decision. I did not take this decision under any pressure and you all also like her, right?

Shweta: yes but...

Neil: but what? I am OK with it and we decided to marry as soon as possible.

All shocked.

Shweta: but what's the need to hurry. You are our only son we have some dreams, some wishes of your wedding and you are rushing it.

Neil smiles and pulls her cheek.

Neil: my dear mother, who stopped you? Do whatever you want, happy.

Shweta smiles.

Shweta: by the way Tillu, what Avni called you?

Neil shocked.

Neil: ab, aan, mo, mom, I have some work so I am just coming, ok.

Neil goes from there. Shweta and all smiles.

Shweta: I hope, he is doing this with his wish.

Prakash: don't worry, Shweta. I saw some feelings in Neil's eyes for Avni.

Shweta: I also feel that but still, I am worried for him.

Bebe: don't worry, our Neil is mature he takes decisions wisely and he also knows that how to give respect to the relations.