Neil's anger and Avni's problem

Chapter 15:

The day was pleasant outside the houses but in Khanna and Mehta house, the environment was not so good. Ashish was afraid that what if Khannas' will cancel the deal because of this though he was also worried for Aman and Avni he can't sacrifice Avni for Aman's happiness but he can also notice Aman's sadness. After that incident, no one saw Avni except Neela maa but she did not want to spoil Avni's mood so she did not touch that topic.

The next day, Neil and Avni went to their respective work. Avni was sitting in her cabin and checking the accounts and her phone rings she saw the caller I'd and got a shock as it was Neil's call. She picks her phone and cuts the call, not only this but she deletes his number and blocks him. Avni thinks.

On the other side, Neil was frustrated as Avni never receives his calls. Neil hits his hand to the table.

Neil: what the hell, why she never receive my calls.

Neil thinks and again tried her number but no use then he got to know that she blocked him. Neil throws his phone on the table and banged his hands on the table. His eyes were red because of anger.

Neil: why you always do this, why? Why Avni, why?

Neil closes his eyes to control his anger and clenches his fist on the table. Neil looks here and there. Neil stands straight he runs the hand in his hair,  catches them and second-hand was on the waist. Neil rubs his face he does not know why he is feeling this pain.

In the time of the night, Avni comes home and sitting on the bed then she hears a knock at the door and turns her facee, she saw Arnav and understands that why he came. Avni looks down then she turns her face. Arnav comes to her and caresses her hair.

Arnav: how are you?

Avni looks up and smiles.

Avni: fine.

Arnav smiles and sits there was an awkward silence.

Avni: you think that I should say yes to this alliance.

Arnav looks at her.

Avni: this is what you came to talk about.

Arnav was looking at her and thinks.

Arnav: Avni, I will not force you it is your life and you are mature; you better know what is good for you and whatnot. I just want to say that just think about this matter with a cool mind.

Avni was looking at him.

Arnav: Avni, Neil is a nice guy and I am not saying it because of papa, I am saying it because I saw him. Avni, he is a nice person, and I think he will be a good life partner.

Avni smiles and looks straight.

Avni: you know Bhai, I always wanted to do love marriage but with time, slowly, slowly my dream broke into pieces. In my college time, many boys approached me but I denied it as I was waiting for my prince charming but then I realized that prince charming doesn't exist in real life. And I decided that I will become self-independent where I will fulfil my all wishes where I do not need any prince charming.

Arnav: Avni, we can't live our lives alone. We all need someone, with whom we share our every emotion, every feeling and my heart is saying that Neil is that person and about love then it can happen after the marriage too.

Avni: do you love bhabhi? Your marriage is arranged marriage, are you happy in your life?

Arnav looks at her and sighs.

Avni: I am sorry. I should not ask you this question, but we all know that you loved jenny in your college days but you marry Bhabhi because of papa. You sacrificed your love for him and by seeing you, I decided that I will never fall in love.

Arnav: yes, I am happy in my married life. I admit that when we got married, Jenny was in my heart but Sonia is a nice person she accepted me and won my heart with her love. She waited for me and today we are a happy family, we have our small world where we are happy and today I really love her and Arav. They are my life just like you are.

Avni smiles.

Arnav: and that's why I am saying that love can happen after the marriage and I have feelings that Neil will be proven the best life partner.

Avni: how you know that? What if he was not that what he is showing then what will we do?

Arnav remains silent. He had no answer.

Arnav: if we go to find then we will see thousands of cases where people get cheated by seeing the fake face of other people. If he was the same then?

Arnav was looking at her.

Avni: did papa send you here? Because as if I know my brother he will never force me to marry someone.

Arnav: no, Avni, I, myself came to talk to you as I personally like Neil so I came to ask you to think about your decision twice.

Avni looks at him.

Arnav: Avni, me and Sonia we are an example of an arranged marriage in front of you. When I marry her, I was madly in love with jenny but your case is different there is no one in your life you both can start a new life, a new start.

Avni thinks.

Arnav: just think about it once. OK.

Avni nods.

Person: di.

They turn and saw Aman is standing there. They look at each other. Aman comes and sits on his knees in front of Avni and keeps the hand on Avni's hand.

Aman: di, you should not need to do any sacrifice for me. I will forget Kareena and will try to focus on my studies.

Avni smiles and cups his face.

Avni: yes, focus on your studies but why you will forget Kareen, we will find some way, don't worry when Avni is here, then why to fear, I will see that Mrs Khurrana and if she will not agree then we will kidnap her and get you to marry and let her rot in a dark room which she deserves

Arnav smiles. Aman smiles with teary eyes. Avni also smiles and wipes his tears.

Avni: everything will be fine, hmm.

Aman nods.

Avni gets up and sees that her brothers also get up. Avni spreads her arms and Aman hugs her.

Arnav: hmm, so all love is just for him, what about me.

They look at him and smiles. They hug him together and trio smiles. Arnav looks at the door and saw Sonia she smiles to see them. Arnav also smiles to see her.

Later, Avni was sitting alone on the bed and thinks. She gets up and goes to the table and start finding something in her bag and keeps the hair strand behind her ear.

Avni: where I kept it, it was in my bag.

Avni was finding something then she thinks and goes to the bed she picks her phone she dialled a number.

Avni: hello, can we meet tomorrow?

Avni hears the other side.

Avni: Ok, then meet me tomorrow at Chamko cafe at 4 o'clock.

Avni: ok.

She cuts the call and thinks.

The next day, a car stopped outside a cafe.

Avni gets down from the back seat and saw the cafe name "Chamko cafe."

Avni smiles to see that and shut the car's door. Avni goes there and looks around then she saw someone and looks at that person. Avni goes to the table and stops. Avni was looking at the person.