Secret

Chapter 16:

It was a fine evening, the sun was shining and a soft breeze was playing with the plants and trees.

A cafe has shown and chamko cafe was written on the board. Avni entered the cafe and her hair was flying, she was carrying a bag, a pair of eyes were looking at her and locked at her. Avni stops and looks around she was finding someone then she saw the person whom she was finding she looked there for a few seconds then she moved to that place and stopped near a table. The second person who showed it was Neil he looked at her and got up. There was an awkward silence they look here and there then at each other and look away.

Neil sighs and signs sit.

Neil: sit.

Avni looks at him and nods. Avni sits, Neil looks at her.

Avni: why are you standing? Are you waiting for an invitation?

Neil smiles he thought that no matter what the situation is, she will not leave to taunt him. Neil sits and again they feel awkward.

Neil clears his throat. Avni looks at him.

Neil: so?

Neil signs what with hands.

Neil: why you called me here?

Avni thinks then she looks at him.

Avni: to talk about Aman and Kareena.

Neil nods by looking away.

Avni keeps the arms on the table.

Avni: can't you talk to your aunt? Asked her to not do this, they love each other.

Neil: what do you think, Avni? I did not try. I tried a lot but she didn't listen she said that she is doing this for Kareena.

Avni: but she is giving her pain by doing this, it will traumatise her and what if they take some wrong step, then?

Neil: I know that but what do I do? I talked to uncle also, but she being stubborn did not listen to him also. Even Kareena has stopped talking to her but she being her, did not get affected.

Avni: Why she is like this? Why she is doing this to her only daughter. Doesn't she love her?

Neil: she loves her a lot but she is saying that she is doing this for her betterment, for the security of her future. I am not getting her point.

Avni: but I am getting it. She wants to use us. In the future, if Aman and Kareena will have any problem in their relationship then she will use us, you and me as a weapon.

Neil: how?

Avni: ab... aa. Yes. Let's suppose if, in the future, Aman raise hand on Kareena and...

Neil: then I will kill him.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: o hello, my brother is not like this. I said let's suppose.

Neil looks away as he did not want to argue.

Neil: ok, sorry.

Avni: Better. OK so suppooose.

Neil looks at her as she stretched the word suppose.

Avni: Aman raise hand on Kareena or she goes back to her mother's home for any reason then your beloved aunt will ask you to throw me out of the home to teach a lesson to Aman. Just like a typical illiterate person.

Neil: I am not like those bastards who are the puppet of their mother and aunt's hand. I always stand with the right.

Avni: that I don't know but I told you what is her planning. I saw many cases like this, that's why I understood her strategy.