Hope

Chapter 06:

One week passed, Khannas gives a good response to Mehta's in business and things were going well. Avni also starts the preparation of the birthday party but Avni did not meet Khurannas she sent her team and looks at the preparation as she does not want any lacking.

At the time of night, Neil entered the Khanna mansion which was echoing with the voice of Bebe, Neil looks up and saw as usual Shweta and Bebe are fighting, Bebe was holding a Saree in her hand. Shweta gaps.

Bebe: what is this Shweta? you burn my new Saree. You are a mother of a young son and still, you don't know how to press a saree.

Shweta: Bebe, by mistake it burns, Prakash Ji called me and I did not saw that Iron falls on the Saree please forgive me I did not do that intentionally.

Bebe: Iron falls and you did not know about it?

Neil was looking at them.

Bebe: tu mujhe bus itna bata tujhe aqal kab ayegi. (you just tell me when you get wisdom.)

Neil was listening to them before things go out of control Neil comes to them.

Neil: Bebeee meri pyari Bebe Kya howa gaya kyun itna gussa kar rahi hain aap ko pata hai na gussa aap ki health ke sahi nahi hai phir bhi gussa kar rahi hain not fair. (Bebeee, my cute bebe what happened why are you getting angry? You know that anger is not good for your health still you are getting angry, not fair.)

Bebe: teri maa kam hi ase karti hai ke ache khase insan ka mood kharab ho jaye. (Your mother does such works that the good mood of a person will spoil.)

Neil: acha bus ek saree hi to jali hai na hum nai le lenge aap shant ho jaiye. (Ok, just a Saree burnt we will buy new one you calm down.)

Bebe: is ke rehte shanti kaise mil sakti hai. (How can I get peace in her presence.)

Shweta: Bebe, I am sorry kitni baar sorry kahun. (How many times I say sorry.)

Bebe: tu chup reh nahi to. (You keep quite else.)

Bebe shows that she will slap her which she never does but always show that. Neil holds Bebe's shoulders.

Neil: acha bus bus. (Ok, stop, stop.)

Neil calms Bebe by caressing her arms.

Neil: chaliye mere sath. (Come with me.)

Neil takes her from there and looks back at Shweta and signs her relax they went Shweta takes a deep breath.

Later, all were having dinner and there was a complete silence Shweta serves all and sits. Bebe looks at her and saw she is sad, Bebe did not like that she goes, all saw that Neil tried to stop her but before he says, Bebe goes. Shweta looks down, Neil feels bad for her then Bebe comes and passes a box to Shweta who saw the box then looks up and gets up.

Bebe: hmm, yesterday I bought two Sarees but then I realized that by mistake but this colour will suit you so, take it.

Neil and Prakash smile. Neil adores them by keeping the hand on his chin.

Shweta: this is for me?

Bebe: no, this is for our neighbours.

Shweta makes a crying face, Bebe smiles.

Bebe: take it.

Shweta takes that and said thank you, Bebe.

Bebe: no need. First, I thought leave it why I give you this then I saw your face which was swollen like someone puts the balloons in it so, I had no other option than to giving it to you as I was feeling vomiting to see that.

Shweta: Bebee.

Bebe smiles and Neil shakes his head. Then Bebe sat, Shweta also. Bebe smiles to see Shweta's happy face she doesn't like her sad face she loves her smile but never says that. All happily had the dinner

On the other side, the scenario was completely different in Mehta house all were sitting in the dining area but two chairs were vacant one was of Avni and the other of Riya. No one likes that but no one had the dare to call Avni for dinner, Neela maa tried to talk to Ashish but he said that he did not stop Avni from sitting and when she talked to Avni she said that she does not want any tension because of her so she denied. Mehta family also wanted to remove Riya's chairs but also could not be able to do that. All were silently sitting, Neela maa and Sonia were serving their husbands.

On the other side, Avni was sitting in her room and looking at her plate she smiles faintly and start eating it she does not like it but has no option.

The Mehta family was sitting on the dining and Neela maa was standing beside him.

Ashish: where is Avni?

All look at him. Arnav prays in his heart that today everything will be fine between them.

Nm: she is in her room, why? Should I call her?

Ashish was looking at his plate.

Ashish: hmm.

Neela maa smiles and her eyes filled with tears, Arnav and their family also smiles.

Nm: I am just calling her.

Neela maa goes and Arnav looks at Sonia who was standing next to him she keeps the hand on his shoulders and can see happiness and hope in his eyes. They smile.

Avni was having dinner, Neela maa opens the door. Avni looks at the door.

Nm: Avni, come fast bacha.

Avni frowns and gets up.

Avni: what happened, mamma?

Nm: Ashish is calling you.

Avni frowns.

Avni: why?

Nm: for dinner, obviously.

Avni was confused that suddenly what happened.

Avni: what are you saying, mamma?

Nm: of ho, let's go then you will understand. He asked for you himself.

Avni's eyes filled with tears she can't believe that, she never thought Ashish will call her.

Avni: are you serious, Mamma?

Nm: no, I am kidding. Of ho, Avni, stop wasting time and come with me he is waiting for you.

Neela maa was so excited she goes to Avni and holds her hand.

Nm: come.

Avni: but mamma.

Neela maa dragged her from there soon they came to the dining area where all looks at them. Avni looks at Ashish and all then again she looks at Ashish with hope and her eyes filled with tears she waits for him to say something.

Avni: ab, papa you called me?

Ashish looks at her then he thinks.

Ashish: hmm.

Avni was looking at him, her eyes were teary and her lips were curving a smile. Everyone's eyes were sticked on Ashish that why he called Avni they were happy but also afraid that what if they again argued and the thing will become worse they were praying that everything will become fine today. Arav was looking at all as he was confused and also surprised to see Avni. Three people were more tensed one Avni, second Neela maa and third Arnav as Arav and Neela maa always chopped between them. Ashish silence was killing Avni she wanted to know the reason why he called her as her heart was saying that reason is something else but she wanted to hear that Ashish wants to forget everything.