Avni's pain

Chapter 02:

In the time of the morning, people were doing jogging, a couple was sitting on the bench, a group of old people was doing laughter therapy, some were running, a man was running with his dog. Avni was also there she was doing her exercise then she thought to run the last round then she will go so, she starts running.

On the other side, Neil was also there and running by carrying a bottle in his hand. Neil looks aside and saw an old couple going by hand in hand he smiles and coincidentally Avni was also looking at them and they were coming from the opposite direction and they collide and falls. Neil was upon Avni he opens his eyes and lost to see Avni her eyes were closed. Neil was mesmerized by her natural beauty he looks at her eyes than her lips and the mole near her lips complimenting her beauty she was looking cute when Avni gets her senses back and opens her eyes she saw Neil is staring at her and their eye lock then they came back to reality by hearing the laughter of people they look at them then again Neil looks at Avni who grins her teeth and pushes him she gets up and cleans her clothes, Neil also gets up before he gently apology. Avni talked.

Avni: can't you see? Are you blind?

Neil gets angry.

Neil: oh hello, ma'am, the mistake was yours. You collide with me.

Avni: shut up, ache se Janti hun tumhare jaise larko ko, larki dekhi nahi agaye line marne.

Avni looks away and said, Roadside Romeo.

Neil glares her.

Neil: larki? (Girl?)

Neil looks here and there.

Neil: kon larki Mujhe to yahan gala phar kar bolni wali ek miss ajooba dikh rahi hai. (Who is the girl here, I am seeing a miss wonder here.)

People were smiling to see them.

Avni: Kya kaha miss ajooba, ajoobe to tum ho larkiyon se baat karne ki tameeze nahi hai. (What you said, miss wonder, you are wonder who don't have ethics to talk to a girl.)

Neil: Dekho larki ho isi liye main chup hun warna. (See you are a girl that's why I am silent otherwise.)

Avni: warna, warna Kya Han bolo. (Otherwise, otherwise what, hmm say.)

Neil: Tum psycho ho kya? (Are you psycho?)

Avni grins her teeth.

Neil: Kisi mental asylum se to nahi bhag kar ayi tumhare ghar wale kaise jhelte hain tumhe I am sure tum se tang honge wo. (Did you run from a mental asylum, how your family members bear you. I am sure they must be fed up with you.)

Avni's facial expression turned from anger to sadness she remembers her and Ashish clash. Neil notices this.

Neil in mind: kahin kuch zyada hi to nahi bol diya maine. (Did I said something wrong?)

Avni turns and starts walking.

Neil: oh hello miss ajooba Kya howa? (Oh hello, miss wonder what happened?)

But she didn't turn she wear the cup of her hoody and hides her face with that and goes.

Neil: ajeeb hai ye larki. (Strange girl.)

Neil thinks and looks at her then he also went from there.

After some time in the Khanna house, all were sitting at the dining table.

Prakash: Neil mujhe tujhse ek baat karni hai. (Neil, I want to talk to you?)

Neil: Han boliye. (Yes, say.)