Avni's dream

Chapter 03:

In the time of night, a girl was walking by covering her face with a hoody she reached to the corner of the street where a car was standing she get in the car, the driver starts the car and she removes her hoody, it's Avni. The car stops outside the Mehta house and Avni enters the home where Neela maa was waiting for her. Neela maa saw Avni and folds her arms. Avni saw that.

Avni: of ho mamma, I told you many times that don't wait for me.

Nm: and I also told you many times that till my all children do not come home I do not get peace.

Avni smiles she comes to Neela maa and hug her.

Avni: I love you, mamma.

Neela maa smiles and kiss her hairs.

Nm: now come on, get fresh quickly then we will have dinner together.

Avni: ok.

Neela maa went. Avni smiles.

Later, Neil was standing at the window, Avni was also standing near the window both were looking at the moon. Neil thinks.

Neil: kon thi wo larki aur achanak kahan gaib hogai. (who was that girl and where she vanished suddenly.)

Neil thinks.

Neil: Neil tujhe ho Kya gaya tu itna kyun soch raha hai but pata nahi kyun mujhe asa lag raha hai jaise wo larki apne dard ko sab se chupa rahi ho, bohat takleef main hai us ne apna chahre bhi cover kiya howa tha. (Neil, what happened to you why are you thinking about that girl but don't know why I am feeling that she is hiding her pain from everyone, she is in severe pain, she was covering her face also.)

Neil thinks and looks at the sky.

Neil: God please wo larki jo koi bhi thi, jo bhi problem ho usay jaldi solve kar den please. (God, please whoever that girl is, whatever is her problem please solve that.)

Neil thinks. On the other side, Avni was also looking at the sky.

Avni: aaj asa kyun lag raha hai ke mere dil ki awaz kisi tak pohanchi hai aaj asa kyun lag raha hai jaise mujhe koi humdard mil gaya ho, Avni tu bhi Kya soch rahi hai ye dard to tune khud chuna hai to humdard kaise koi mil sakta hai tujhe isi dard ke sath rehna hai aab teri akhri sans tak. (today why I am feeling that the voice of my heart reached to someone, why I am feeling like I got my compassionate. Avni, you, what are you thinking, you choose this pain for you then how you get a compassionate. You have to live with this pain till your last breath.)

Avni smiles then both look at the moon and said together.

Avneil: good night.

They smile.

The next day, Avni was sleeping in her room and suddenly she starts sweating and flashes a car was going at a high speed and Avni was driving it and Riya is sitting with her and Aman is sitting at the back seat and the car hits to the tree. Avni wakes up with a jerk.

Avni: Riyaaa.

She was sweating and breathing heavily Neela maa opens the door.

Nm: Avni.

Neela maa comes to her and sits. Avni was in shock.

Avni: mamma, mamma, ri, Riya mamma wo wo.

Nm: Avni, Avni calm down relax.

Neela maa hugs and caresses her hairs. Avni was shivering.

Neela maa gives her water.

Nm: drink it.