Neil's roar

Chapter 145:

It was the time of the morning, the roads were floating with the vehicles and birds were chirping and flying in the sky. The sun was shining over the bungalow. Neil was standing inside it, he was hell angry and was looking around.

Neil: Maddy Bua. Maddy Bua. Mad…

Neil’s eyes fall on Maddy who was coming downstairs and Neil stopped to see her.

Maddy came downstairs. Neil was angrily looking at her. Maddy was confused.

Maddy: what happened, Neil? And why are you shouting like this?

Neil came to her.

Neil: how dare you?

Maddy frowns.

Neil: how dare you harm my child?

Maddy was shocked, she felt like the floor is slipped from under her feet. Neil was glaring at her. Maddy thinks.

Neil: or I say how you dare try to kill my wife and child.

Maddy looked at him shockingly.

Neil: what happened? Shocked? Hmm?

Maddy: Ne, Neil, what are you saying? You must be mistaken. Why would I try to harm Avni and your child?

Neil: that what I was thinking that how can my aunt try to harm my family but you did that. Last night, you crossed all limits. You tried to kill Avni?

Maddy was shocked.

Maddy: you must be misunderstanding.

Neil tried to calm himself, he closed his eyes and said: I wish, I had misunderstood.

Neil looked at her.

Neil: but no, it is true.

Maddy tried to protect herself.

Maddy: What is the proof that I have tried to kill Avni? She slipped herself. Neil, how can you think that I can do it? I am sure, Avni would have asked you that.

Neil glared at her.

Maddy: don’t know what problem she has with me. She was walking carelessly and now she is blaming me. She slipped herself.

Neil cuts her in between.

Neil: she did not slip, she was deliberately slipped by someone else or I say, someone else deliberately splashed the water on the floor to make her slip.

Maddy was shocked. Neil nods.

Neil: yes, I saw you splashing water on the floor.

Maddy was shocked. Neil was looking at her.

Flashback:

Neil was finding Avni and his eyes falls on Maddy who was looking here and there. Neil frowns and he looked at the floor. Maddy was splashing water on the floor. Neil was confused. Someone called Neil and he looked there and nods. Neil turned and saw Maddy was not there. Neil thinks.

Flashback ends.

Neil was glaring at Maddy who was in shock.

Neil: I saw you splashing water on the floor but I did not know that you are doing this to harm my baby and wife. I thought, maybe, by mistake, it fell, why Bua will deliberately splash water on the floor.

Neil got angry.

Neil: but when I saw Avni coming and remembered the water is splashed on the floor then I understood your plan.