Avneil cute moment

Chapter 53:

Darkness was all around. Everyone was in their room in the Khanna mansion. In Avneil room, Avni was setting the cover of the pillow she looks at Neil who was setting his hair with his hands by standing in the mirror. Avni looks at the pillow and thinking something she again looks at Neil. Neil was checking his bread and looking at his side profile. Avni looks at him from time to time and when Neil looks at her she looks down. Neil frowns

Avni picks the second pillow and cleans it she keeps it on the bed and set the bedsheets by looking at Neil from time to time. Neil noticed that and understands that she wants to talk to him and he had an idea of what she wanted to say. Avni rubs her hand and goes to Neil who saw her but acted that he did not see her. Avni clears her throat. Neil smiles and picks the hairbrush and sets his hair. Avni again clears her throat when she did not get any reply.

Neil: say I am listening. I listen by my ears.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: ab, aa. Ac, actually. Aa.

Neil keeps the brush on the table and turns to her.

Neil: Avni!

Avni looks at him.

Neil: you know you can say anything to me and since when you started to hesitate to talk with me.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: I want to thank you but I know you will not like it.

Neil: When you know then why you are trying to say this.

Avni: because I really mean it.

Neil: I know but there is no need for it. By the way, why did you want to thank me?

Avni: you know that very well.

Neil was looking at her and smiles slightly.

Avni: how you understood that...

Avni stopped. Neil smiled.

Neil: two reasons are behind it. One, you were keenly looking at that particular watch and wanted to buy it if you wanted it for Arnav Bhai, Aman or Papa then you would instantly buy it and the second reason is you were in the dilemma that you should buy it or not so I understood that you want it for Ashish papa and thinking that he will accept it or not.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: but it can be for anyone else?

Neil looks at her. Avni's point was on him but he took it in the wrong way and his mind reached to Ali. Neil thinks.

Neil: it is not possible because for anyone else you would not think twice.

Avni: and how do you know that?

Neil: I thought you would not remember anyone else except family.

Avni: you also come in them.

Neil looks at her and was surprised.

Neil: you wanted to buy that watch for me?

Avni: it could be you.

Neil smirks and comes to her he stood close to her.

Neil: it could have been me but it was not me because I know you bought something else for me.

Avni was surprised.

Neil: I am waiting for that gift which you kept separately and hid that by seeing me.

Avni was looking at him and Neil was standing close to her she said with difficultly.