New member or tragedy

Chapter 153:

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering over the hospital. Inside it, Neil, the Khanna family, Ashish and Neela maa and Sonia were standing there. Neil, Prakash and Shweta were standing together because Neil's parents were consoling him.

Shweta: Tillu, come. Come, sit here.

Neil looked at Shweta.

Neil: mom, my child.

Neil turned his face and looked straight.

Prakash: Aman and Arnav have gone behind the nurse. You just calm down.

Shweta: come and sit.

Shweta literally dragged Neil to the bench. Neil was looking in the direction where the nurse goes. Shweta was taking Neil to the bench and Neil turned his face to see the nurse. Shweta made him sit.

Neil looked in the direction where the nurse went. Neil got up.

Neil: I have to go there.

Shweta was about to say. Neil looked at her.

Neil: Mom, my baby is there. I have to go. I want to see my baby.

Shweta: Tillu...

Neil was about to go. The doctor came out and Neil stopped to see her. Neil's heart skipped a heartbeat. Neil and others ran to her.

Neil: Doctor, Avni?

The doctor looked at Neil.

Doctor: Relax, Doctor Neil, Avni is alright.

Neil and others took a breath of relief. Neil remembered about his child.

Neil: and, and my baby?

The doctor was looking at him.

Doctor: baby is also fine but we have to keep him under observation, in the incubator. As you know, it is a premature delivery so, the baby should be under observation.

Neil understood.

Neil: is there any serious, Doctor?

Doctor: Doctor Neil, it is premature delivery. The baby is weak but let's hope for the best.

Neil nods but was worried also.

Neil: thank you, Doctor. I, I don't know what to say. I...

Doctor smiled.

Doctor: I understand your condition. No need to say anything. Just celebrate the joy of a newborn baby. He is just like Avni.

Neil smiled with teary eyes. Everyone was happy.

Shweta: He?

Neil looked at Shweta and smiled. Shweta and others looked at Neil. Neil nods. He already knew that but did not reveal as the law is equal for all according to him.

Doctor: yes, he. Avni gave birth to a baby boy.

Neil smiled. Everyone was happy. Neil looked at the doctor.

Neil: Doctor, Avni? I mean, she...

Doctor: she is unconscious but soon, she will retrieve her sense and it is your hospital, you know the rules better than me.

They smiled.

Doctor: now, I am going. Take care.

Neil nods.

Neil: thank you and take care. You can rest in my cabin.

The doctor nods and then she goes. Neil signed a man who nods and goes.