Avni's anger

Chapter 11:

In a beautiful venue of the birthday party, all were enjoying but there was a side where the temperature was increasing with each passing second. Avni and Neil were looking at Aman and Kareena.

Avni: you are kidding me, right?

Neil looks at her.

Avni: If yes then it is a very bad joke.

Aman: it's true, di.

Neil: what is all this Kareena?

Kareena: bro, we can explain.

Neil: what will you explain and where you both met?

Kareena: In college.

Avni: you both go to college for studies or all this nonsense.

Aman: please di, let...

Neil: since when it is going on?

Aman: one year.

Avni: and you don't find the need to tell anyone.

Aman: di, we took you both here to tell you. You are the first whom I am telling.

Avni: oh, Ehsan raha aap ka ab to sari zindagi ke liye main aap ki ghulam hogai aap ke charan kahan hain mahashe. (Oh, your gratitude now I will be your slave for the rest of the life where are your feet, great man.)

Aman: please di, stop being a drama queen.

Avni: shut up else I will be the one who will slap you in front of your girlfriend.

Aman goes to her.

Aman: please listen, di.

Avni moves away.

Avni: stand away from me.

Aman: di.

Avni: away.

Aman steps back.

Avni: good, now tell me that why you are telling this to me now there must be a reason behind it that you are showing kindness to me.

Aman looks at her then at Kareena. Avni understands.

Avni: no way.

Aman: what?

Avni: I know what is in your this bull-headed brain.

Aman: what?

Avni: see Aman, don't be over smart with me you know very well what I can do.

Aman in mind: that's why I told you, only you can do this. I wanted to tell you the first but also know that only you can handle this situation.

Avni: don't use your brain too much it will hang as your processor is very small but let me tell you one thing very clear if you are thinking that I will talk to papa about it then you are on the wrong track I am not going to talk to him. I don't have that much strength to.

Avni stops and realized that they have an audience.

Aman: di, only you can do it.

Avni: Aman, stop it my mind is already on its high temperature so don't make me more angry and go home.

Aman: di, please.

Avni: Aman. Go.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: else I will take you from here by dragging and you know I can do this I don't care about anyone that what others will think, also not afraid of consequences, then what will happen I will see.