Neil recalls past final part

Chapter 113:

At the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky and the stars were twinkling over the hospital. Neil was standing in the room and was looking at Avni who was unconscious.

Neil thinks.

Flashback:

It was the time of the night, Avni came into the room by keeping her hand on her belly, she pressed her lips and goes to sit on the bed. She was not able to walk because she had a sprain in her foot because of the evening incident.

Neil entered the room while talking on the phone and Avni looked at him and passed him a faint smile. Neil signed what happened. Avni shook her head. Neil nods but he understood by seeing her face that something is wrong. Neil cuts the call and turns to her. Neil came to Avni.

Neil: what happened, you are looking low.

Avni kept the hand on her abdomen.

Avni: It is aching here.

Neil sat.

Neil: where?

Avni touched her belly. Neil touched her and checked her pulse.

Neil: since when it is aching?

Avni: Now. In the evening, I felt a pain in my back but I thought it is because of stumbling then it was fine but now it is aching here.

Neil: you lay, let me talk to the doctor.

Avni nods. She rests her back on the pillow.

Neil: Avni, lay properly.

Avni: give me some time, I will lay slowly.

Neil: ok.

Neil got up and dialled the doctor's number.

Neil: Hello, Doctor Prachi. Sorry to disturb you at this time but Avni is having a pain in her lower abdomen.

Dr: why? Did she eat something?

Avni hugs her belly and pressed her lips.

Neil: actually.

Neil told her about the birds incident.

Dr: Doctor Neil, I am sending you the prescription in your message box, give her that and bring her to my hospital tomorrow.

Neil: I can bring her now also if any gynaecologist is available.

Dr: I am out of town else I will suggest you come now but don't worry, give her that medicine she will feel better.

Neil: ok.

Neil cuts the call and turns his face to Avni. He goes to her.

Neil: is it aching more?

Avni nods. The phone beeps. Neil opened the message.

Neil: I am going to purchase these medicines, ok. I will be back soon, ok.

Avni nods.

Neil goes and comes back soon. Shweta and Bebe were sitting with Avni. Neil came and sat with her.

Neil: Avni, medicine.

Neil fed medicine to Avni and sat beside her. He was caressing her hair. Soon, Avni slept.

Shweta: I think, she got relief.

Neil looked down then he looked at Avni. Neil caressed Avni's hair. Neil looked at Bebe and Shweta.

Neil: mom, Bebe, Avni is fine you both can go and have a rest.

They nod.

Shweta: if you need anything, do tell me.