End or new beginning

Chapter 119:

The sun rises and the new day starts. The birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion and Neil entered the mansion, he was wearing a t-shirt and trousers. Neil entered his room and found it empty. Avni was not in the room, even the door of the bathroom was open. Neil thinks.

Neil came downstairs after getting fresh and wished the morning to the family. They wished him back.

Shweta: Tillu, where is Avni?

Neil was shocked.

Shweta: she did not wake up till now?

Neil thinks then he makes a serious face.

Neil: she was not in the room.

Neil pulled the chair.

Bebe: she was not in the room? What do you mean that she was not in the room? Where did she go?

Neil: I don't know. Aur waise bhi aaj kal konsa wo mujhe bata kar kahin jati hai. ( and anyways, nowadays, she goes anywhere without informing me.)

Neil sat. The Khanna family looked at him. Neil have the paratha on his plate and poured the juice into the glass. Shweta sat. Neil was about to eat the morsel.

Shweta: don't know where Avni has gone at this very morning.

Neil stopped. He thinks and he keeps the morsel on the plate.

Neil: ab, aa, I remembered that I have to make an important phone call. So... Excuse me.

The family was looking at him. Neil looked at them then he goes.

Bebe: he loves her a lot still he is behaving that he doesn't care.

Shweta smiled.

Shweta: right, Bebe that's why he could not even eat one bit.

Bebe nods. Shweta was smiling.

Prakash: but where did Avni go?

Bebe and Shweta looked at him. They think.

Neil was sitting in the room on the edge of the bed and was thinking about Avni.

Neil: Avni, where are you? Where you have gone? I hope you are fine.

Neil thinks. He closed his eyes then someone keeps a hand on Neil's shoulder. Neil looked up then he turns his face and was shocked to see Avni. Neil gets happy but he makes an angry face and looked down. Avni looked at him emotionally. She sat with him. Neil was angry with her so he got up but Avni holds his hand and was looking down. Neil looked here and there then he sat back. Avni was crying, Neil heard her sobbing and he closed his eyes. Neil can't take her crying. He squeezed his eyes. Avni keeps her forehead at Neil's upper arm and cries. Neil turns his face to her and his eyes were teary. Neil cups Avni's face and sighs, what happened. Avni keeps her hands at Neil's hands. Avni could not control herself more and she hugged Neil and she cries badly. Neil was stunned.

Avni: Neil, our child, Neil. We lost our child. Why? Why has it always happened to me? Why? Why, do I always lose my dear ones? Why always me? Why? Why does that happen to us? Why? Why? Why? What was our fault? What was our mistake? Why we, Neil? Why?

Avni cried. Neil's eyes were teary, he was caressing Avni's hair. Avni was crying and Neil let her cry he wants her to take off all the burden from her heart only after her wounds will get healed. Avni stopped crying and sobbed. She moved back and was looking down. Neil cups her face and wipes her tears then he holds Avni's hand in his hands.

Neil: Avni, are you ok?

Avni nods. Neil sighs and he looked down. Both were silent. Avni looked at Neil then again she looked down. Neil was holding Avni's hand in his hands.