Teaser

At the time of the night, Avni and Neil were standing in the room which was lighted by dim lights.

Neil: I think, you should tell them the truth.

Avni: Neil, I can't. Why don't you understand, I can't tell them the truth?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Neil: Avni, in all these years, he could not forget that how can you expect that he will forget that in the future. Tell them the truth that Aman was a drug addict and he was responsible for that accident.

Avni: Neil, talk slowly.

They heard the sound of the door and turned their face. They were shocked to see the person. Avni was looking at that.

At the time of the day, Avni and Neil entered the Mehta house, everyone was wearing white clothes. Avni was about to enter the home.

Ashish: stop there.

Avni looked at him, her eyes were teary. Ashish was looking at her angrily.

Ashish: how dare you come here?

Avni runs from there. Neil was looking at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Avni: you are responsible for all this. People say right, the secret is a secret until it is in your heart but the day, you share it with anyone, it will no longer be a secret.

Avni: I should not trust you. Telling you the truth was the biggest mistake of my life.

Neil was shocked. Avni goes furiously. Neil was looking at her.

Here is a teaser. Hope you like it.
Thank you.