Shield of Avni

Chapter 121:

At the time of the day, the birds were flying over the Khanna mansion and inside it, Aman was standing at the door and others were looking at him. He glared at Maddy who looked down then he looked at Avni who was looking at him emotionally. Aman smiled to see her and came to them. He took blessings from Bebe and Shweta then he hugs Neil.

Neil: how are you?

Aman: fine. How are you?

Neil: good.

Aman looked at Avni then he moved to her and cupped her face. Avni holds his wrist and was crying. Aman hugs her. Avni closed her eyes and tears fall from her eyes, Aman also cried. They break the hug and Aman wipes her tears. He shook his head.

Aman: don't cry, Di, you did nothing.

Avni smiled with teary eyes. Aman turns to Maddy.

Aman: I knew, you will come here to create drama that's why I came behind you.

Maddy looked down. Avni wipes her eyes.

Avni: A, Aman, no.

Aman: no, Di, not today. Today, let me say.

Aman turns to Maddy.

Aman: what is your problem? You did not get peace by breaking my and Kareena's relationship that you came here to create a conflict.

Maddy was shocked. Avni looked at Neil who was looking at Aman, she holds Neil's arm who looked at her. Avni sighed to do something. Neil ignored her. Avni looked at Neil in irritation

Aman: what did Jiju say wrong, you were responsible for the abortion of Kareena. First, you asked her to take pills of avoiding pregnancy but when Jiju makes her understand those medicines are not good for her then you gave her your swear that she stays away from me but when your that trick didn't work and she got pregnant then you brainwashed her and made her agree for abortion.

Maddy: I did that for my daughter, she is still a kid.

Aman shouts: You killed my child.

Avni and all were shocked because Aman never shouted at anyone but they can understand his condition. Avni looked at Aman emotionally.

Aman: Kareena is not a kid, three years have passed since our wedding.

Maddy: but you both did hurry in marriage. I was against that.

Aman: that's why you were seeing alliances for her. If she was a kid according to you then why did you want her to get married and were seeing alliances at our back?

Maddy was shocked. Shweta raised one eyebrow and smirked.

Aman: do you have any answer? Hmm?

Maddy looked down. Aman also looked down.

Aman: what do I say to you when Kareena also lied to me we are husband-wife if she was not ready for the baby then she could say that to me but no she, she choose to cheat me. She, she killed my child, I even didn't know that I am going to become a father.

Aman cried, Avni keeps her hand on his shoulder and cupped his face from the side. She touched her face to his face they were crying. Everyone has tears in their eyes except Maddy. Neil wipes his eyes. Aman hugs Avni who was consoling him. Aman was fine after some time, he squeezed his nose.

Aman: and you both decided to keep that secret but the truth cannot be hidden for long. I saw the reports and got to know the truth. But whatever you did with me, I will not let you do that with my Di. You will always find me on your way.