Avni's pain

Chapter 39:

Mehta house was written on the board and inside it, the Mehta and Khanna family were standing. Neela maa shows the fake smile and goes to the Khanna family.

Nm: what a pleasant surprise? Please come, come inside.

The Khanna family smiles fakely.

Shweta: yes we went to the hospital to meet Avni but got to know that Avni had been discharged so we came here.

Nm: You did right. Please come.

Neil was looking at Avni. Arnav touched Aman's arm and signed him to take the bag inside. He nods and goes.

Neil: what are you doing here? I told you to take a complete rest.

Avni looks at Ashish. Neil follows her gaze then he looks at Avni.

Neil in mind: something had happened but what? Avni just came from the hospital.

Nm: why are you standing please come, sit.

Bebe nods and signs them let's ok.

Neil: Avni, go to your room and take a rest.

Avni: I will go after some time.

Avni comes to sit on the couch. Neil was looking at her. Neil also comes and sit.

Bebe: how are you now, Avni?

Avni: much better, Bebe.

Bebe: good.

Avni smiles and Neil's eyes were on Avni.

Nm: it's good you came, I also wanted to talk to you.

Shweta: what?

Nm: ab as we all know that Avni and Neil's wedding was on next month but now Avni's condition is like this so...

Prakash: don't worry, Neela Ji, we understand we also thought to postpone the date.

Avni shocked.

Avni: I am sorry to interrupt but I am fine there is no need to postpone the wedding.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: ab Neela maa, Papa if you don't mind, can I talk to Avni alone.

Mehta family looks at each other.

Ashish: aa yaa sure why not.

Neil: thank you, Papa.

Neil signs Avni come. They get up and go to Avni's room. Neil locks the door, Avni saw that. Neil comes to Avni.

Neil: what's the matter?

Avni looks at him.

Neil: I know something had happened and where were you going?

Avni: I am leaving this house.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni: yes.

Neil: but why?

Avni: because Mr Mehta thinks that he is doing a favour on me by keeping me here.

Neil frowns.

Neil: means? Tell me, clearly.

Avni told him everything and she doesn't understand that why she shares everything with Neil. She shared her past with him, she broke down in front of him and now she is sharing the recent incident with him. She is not that Avni who hide the truth with excellence.