One more meeting

Chapter 13:

The sun rises, a jogging Park shown where Neil was running and he saw that an old lady wants to go but she was frightened by the dog who was barking to see her. Neil stops and goes to her.

Neil: aunty, don't worry I handle him.

Lady: please.

Neil talks to the dog.

Neil: easy, easy. Are you hungry? Do you want anything?

The dog looks at the lady, Neil turns and saw that lady is carrying a bag.

Neil: ab, aunty, did you have something in your bag? I mean something to eat.

Lady: yes, I have biscuits.

Neil: that's why he was not letting you go, he is hungry and I think he is someone's pet. He looks clean and did not bit you that means someone took him here.

Neil: Hey buddy, come, I will give you something to eat.

Neil sits and pets his head.

Neil: you can go, aunty.

Lady: thank you.

Lady goes and Neil talks to the dog. A pair of eyes were looking at him it was Avni she smiles to see him.

Avni: you are not that much bad, Mr Gorilla.

Avni goes and comes to her car as she planned to go to her office directly from there. She starts finding something in her bag she finds an apple and smiles.

On the other side, Neil looks here and there and thinks about what he does.

Neil: What can I give you to eat?

An apple appears in front of his eyes he saw that then he looks up and saw Avni.

Avni: give it to him.

Neil: apple?

Avni nods.

Avni: dogs eat apples.

Neil frowns.

Avni: I have five dogs so I know that.

Neil shocked and shouts: five dogs?

Avni: yaa. One is German shepherd, second husky, third pomeranian, fourth golden retriever and fifth Shih Tzu.

Neil was surprised. Avni sits and gives Apple to the dog and he starts eating that. Neil was surprisingly looking at the dog. Avni smiles. Neil too smiles and look at Avni.

Neil: you love dogs?

Avni: no, it's my hobby to collect dogs. People have the habit of collecting stickers, stamps, currency but I have a habit of collecting dogs.

Neil glares at her.

Neil: can't you give a straight answer?

Avni looks away and suppresses her lips.

Then they hear that a man is calling the dog and the dog runs to him.

Neil said sarcastically.

Neil: he realized very soon that he brought his dog.

Avni looks at him they smile and gets up.

Avni: ok then bye.

Avni turns to go.

Neil: ab Avni!

Avni turns to him.

Neil: did you talk to your family about Kareena and Aman?