Avneil's wedding

Chapter 42:

The sun rises, the birds were hovering over Mehta house.

The alarm rings but a hand reached it by finding it and stops it and covers itself with the blanket. The door opened.

Aman comes there and smiles to see the person. He sits beside her and pulled the blanket from its face and saw Avni's hair are on her face. He keeps them away and sits there instead of waking her up. Arav comes there and Aman keeps the finger on his lips and Arav goes to sit on the other side and kisses Avni's forehead. Aman smiles. Arnav comes.

Arnav: Aman.

Aman keeps the finger on his lips and makes an ssshhhh sound. Aman points at Avni and signs she is sleeping. Arnav also sits there.

Neela maa comes while saying, " I send you to wa...

Trio: sshhhh.

Neela maa looks at them. Avni stirs and sleeps.

Aman: Mamma, Di is sleeping.

Nm: and to wake up her, I send you here.

Aman: she is looking so cute how can we disturb her sleep?

Neela maa smiles and comes to Avni. Aman gives her a place to sit and sits at Avni's feet. Neela maa caresses her hair. After some time, Avni stir and tried to open her eyes. She frowns to see Arav and smiles.

Avni: good morning, Aru.

Arav: good morning, my sweet Bua.

All smiles and Avni frowns to see all. Avni sits.

Avni: you all here?

Nm: I send them to wake up you but they sit here so I came to check and.

Aman: sit here.

All smile. Avni keeps her head on Neela maa's shoulder and hugs her.

Avni: good morning.

Nm: good morning. Come on now wake up.

Avni stretched her arms by saying.

Avni: some more time, please.

Avni lays on her lap and closes her eyes and Neela maa smiles. She caresses her hair.

Nm: Avni, Avni.

Avni was looking at the Handycam by sitting on the bed and looks around no one was there. In the morning, Sonia made that video because she knew that when these boys will go to awake Avni then this will happen so she recorded that by hiding there.

Neela maa entered with Shweta. Avni gets up. Neela maa was holding a big round plate.

Nm: where are you lost? I am calling you for time.

Avni: sorry, I did not hear you.

Avni comes and meets Shweta who smiles and kisses her hair.

Shweta: it's ok. I came to give you your dress so thought to meet you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: please sit.

Shweta: no, I have work.

Shweta cups her face.

Shweta: I have to welcome my daughter so everything should be perfect.

Avni smiles. Neela maa was happy and satisfied to see their bond.

It was the time of the night and a lot of people were standing outside the Khanna mansion. A horse was standing there.

Prakash: of ho why they are taking so much time. Mahtas were waiting for us. The wedding is of Neil and Shweta is in the hallucination that today is our marriage and taking so much time to get ready.