1

Fang Hao, Fang Hao! Hold on, don’t sleep, don’t sleep!” He Zizhong’s hands shook violently, and the bandages were twisted a few times, but no matter how many loops he wrapped, it seemed that he couldn’t stop the blood flowing out of the big hole in Fang Hao’s chest.

Why? Why! If he (FH) hadn’t exhausted his healing powers to heal his (HZ) broken leg before, now he’s run out of mental power, and he can’t even save himself…

For three months, Fang Hao was the only one who had been with him since his lover betrayed him. Hammering heavily on the ground, being chased by someone, betrayed by a lover, or being stolen by a loved one can all be ignored for the time being, but now, after Fang Hao blocked a blow for himself, he can’t even help him stop the bleeding!

Bracelets…If his bracelet hadn’t been stolen by that bastard, there are still plenty of medicines available!

Damn it! They’ve obviously stolen their only support, so why don’t they give up and have to make us die?!

The gaze of Fang Hao who’s in the middle of his arms has begun to fade. The severe pain in his chest makes him almost unable to make a sound, but his eyes are very bright, with expectation, with a smile, and even a hint of happiness, but there is no despair of dying as there should be.

Seeing that he seemed to want to say something, He Zizhong hurried to his mouth.

“City…seventh middle school…six…years ago…playground, hibiscus tree…learning, congratulating…senior…” The voice became weaker and weaker until it disappeared completely, his hand struggling to lift up, the moment he touched He Zizhong’s cheeks, it weightlessly fell.

He Zizhong felt that the person in his arms was light, and there was no more movement.

Dead, Fang Hao is dead.

This young man who had escaped from the same community with a companion since the arrival of the end times just died.

He Zizhong has seen many dead people after the last days, most of them are mutilated and terrifying in shape. What’s more disgusting are those zombies of various colors with intestines dragging the floor and brain draining, and some people are luckier and did not become zombies but were gnawed into bones.

But looking at the young man two years younger than him in his arms, He Zizhong felt so scared and at a loss for the first time.

Senior, Senior He…

“Roar…” He Zizhong didn’t notice a low roar from around him. He stared at the smiling face in his arms, still remembering that when he saw him for the first time in the community, he had a quiet and white face with bright eyes. Those eyes were big and bright, coupled with the left dimple that popped up when he smiled, he left a lot of impressions on him-for a boy, he looked a little too delicate, and he had a sense of familiarity that made his heart beat.

There was a sharp pain in his shoulder, He Zizhong looked back blankly, an ugly head was chewing on his shoulder excitedly.

A burst of anger sprang up spontaneously, and He Zizhong angrily punched the zombie.

He Zizhong is an ordinary person. After the end of the world, he did not acquire supernatural powers like those darlings of heaven. Not only that, he would have a low-grade fever for about two hours almost every night. During that time, was the most dangerous for him and his weakest time of day, and even the worst time for his physical strength.

What’s more helpless is that during the ten hours after the high fever, his physical strength is still very poor.

He knew that this was also the most important reason why the man betrayed him.