28

After getting up early the next morning, Fang Hao goes into the kitchen to make breakfast, while he Zizhong studies his powers in the hospital.

He has seen the ability of wind power in his last life. Low level wind power can only make tiny hurricane which is not the size of a palm. It is too small to throw zombies. It is almost the least destructive of nature powers.

But the good news is that wind powers can combine with themselves, speed up their own pace, and so on. But it's basically not very different from the speed ability, so it wasn't favored at first.

Until I heard that some people in the base had upgraded their abilities to level 2. Although I didn't know whether the news was true or not, most of the people in the base firmly believed that the abilities of the natural powers were powerful, especially after upgrading, they were not comparable to those of ordinary powers.

He Zizhong seems to have heard that once the wind power reaches level 2, he can send out the wind blade. Before he died Seems to have been sent out?

Standing in the yard, he Zizhong felt as if he could feel the energy in his body. The light blue and transparent whirlwind gathered in the body, wrapping the whole person. Seeing a chair temporarily placed in the courtyard not far away, the condensation of the wind curtain suddenly turned into a small wind blade, making a frightening "whoosh" sound, which made countless large and small scars on the chair.

“…… Second level? " He Zizhong raised his eyebrows in surprise. He didn't expect that his initial ability had already reached level 2?!

My fever lasted half a year Although the time after rebirth is shortened because of space well water, it is also longer than that of ordinary people with fever. Is this the reason why some people can reach level 2?

Sure! If the longer the fever lasts, the higher the level of awakening power will be, which will explain why someone can raise a power to level 2 without discovering the effect of crystal nucleus!

He Zizhong breathed a sigh of relief and began to test his other ability, the golden ability.

He had never heard of this ability in his previous life, but it was also normal. At the beginning of his previous life, he had been living in the same acre of land in city F. later, when he arrived at the base of city a, he was at the bottom of the labor force. Soon after joining the overlord, he was betrayed and wanted. Naturally, his knowledge was not high.

The gold power, just as it is, is invincible.

He Zizhong can attach energy to any part of his body. Similarly, because the initial ability is level 2, he can also attach energy to weapons in his hand. Just like the internal force mentioned in martial arts novels, he Zizhong can play the role of a great Xia even with a tree branch.

Unfortunately, although you can wrap the power on a small stone, once the stone is released and flies about five meters away from the body, the power on it will be completely dissipated.

Not to mention the idea of mixing the two powers - he Zizhong had previously imagined that if the golden ability was wrapped in the wind blade to attack Don't exaggerate your attack power!